main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA LCC 5

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Calvinthejedi, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    Hello, I come from the Savannah, GA area (Which does not have an active fan force group at the moment).

As some of you may know, the Fan Film Forum has started its fifth Lightsaber Choreography Contest. I was wondering if any of you here in the Macon Fan Force would like to team up with me for an awesome entry. If so, send me a message, or reply to this thread.

Peace out.

2. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    I'm interested. What do you have in mind?

3. Calvinthejedi

Mar 22, 2004
    Message me, and we'll talk about some ideas (The only reason I say this, is because I wish to keep details of my idea getting out).

Thanks for your intrest! :)

4. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    If it's in Macon, I could probably help. If it's Savannah, we'll have to see.

5. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    If you let me know what the shooting schedule is going to be I may be able to to Macon AND Savannah.

6. Calvinthejedi

Mar 22, 2004
    Ok, I posted on your other site. I guess we can leave this thread opened to post updates on the duel, or you can lock it, your choice.

Oh, and we (the director, and myself), have decided to film in Macon, because it would be easier for you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.