main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Leá Monde II: The Phantom Pain

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Winged_Jedi, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; The Elevator; Lumitar Industries

"Aaaah, I see. You see, I knew you would listen to reason!" Calen laughed out and hammered the Snivvian into the wall. "And what is the gameplan? I mean you got one, right? What do you plan to do?" The gun turned in the side of the mans head and Calen camew clother. He imagined the other one could smell his breath now. "I really want to know, Lumitar what you and your team of little fanatics got planned for all of us."

He heard the others mumble over another door. The entrance to the secret hiding place probably? Most likely. Well, he now knew where to go. Who was waiting there. Wonderful. He had a plan himself. For the first itme today. Hell, for the first imte in years. A plan he wanted to follow through.

Dorian. He thought about him for a second. Only a second. Then his thoughts wandered of and he catched his finger as he changed the gun to kill again. A grin played around his features in the dark. "That´s the hideout down there, is it? You personal entrance. Is the Judge down there? And the Queen? Oh Lumitar, we two are like lovers, we were meant to meet. Don´t youz feel it? My heart and yours are so . . . connected."

Calen came closer again. "Answers. Now." He hissed.

And if the man thought he´d kill him back a minute ago, what would he think now, that Calen actually cosnidered to?

Tag: Winged, TEE

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    IC: Glyndon Nordic
    Turbolift, Lumitar Industries, City North

It seemed like forever but at last Lumitar finally spoke and in basic no doubt. He mentioned that the benefactor was Magister Quilheim himself. They were keeping the Red Queen in the underscity.

Since the time he met the Duros in the street, the Red Queen had been a mystery. Yet pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together with the help of Rohn. Even if he didn?t approve of his methods.

Callo in the meantime was trying to lift the exit panel. Glyndon gave her a hand. There was nothing but darkness, though each level could be seen. There was a maintenance ladder connected to each one. Glyndon noticed that the lift was stuck between basement one and two, with two just a few feet below.

?we can climb down to the maintenance ladder to reach the door. We could try to make it to the last door but it?s way down there. I?m not sure we can make it.? he said to Callo, but loud enough for Rohn to hear if he wanted to.

TAG TGI, Winged Jedi

3. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Floryn Korodoro

Valance!

The boy appeared at ease. Odd. Floryn began to breathe heavily, approaching slowly, hands raised as if coming upon a skittish deer, not wanting to scare it away. Suddenly, the boy spun and ran. Floryn let out an unintelligible noise. He heard LeSait ask "Which way?"

But Floryn was already running.

TAG: GM, Sinre

4. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

PCs: Floryn Korodoro
    NPCs: ???

Left Fork, Undercity Central

Valance ran, and Floryn gave chase. But the boy was clearly holding back. A 16 year old athlete should have easily been able to outrun a 54 year old poet. Instead, he noticeably slowed every now and then, allowing his father to catch up before picking up the pace once more.

He turned his head only once, and his eyes were haunted and bloodshot. He did not speak or answer any call.

They had stormed through an increasingly narrow and winding set of passages, and without warning Valance shot sharply into a doorway, slipping into a crypt sideroom.

When Floryn followed, he would see that his son had vanished quite completely. Inside the sideroom, perched on top of several coffins, were his wife and daughters. They were dressed in evening gowns. They did not look up, but read quietly from a large tome that was balanced upon Lady Korodoro's lap.

Tag: BobaMatt

PCs: Glyndon Nordic, Calen Rohn
    NPCs: Callo, Lumitar fon Papillon

[i]Turbolift, Lumitar Industries, City North[/i]

"I plan [i]none[/i] of this," snarled Lumitar in reply to Calen's interrogation. "Science only. I plan science only."

"That´s the hideout down there, is it?" continued Calen. "Your personal entrance. Is the Judge down there? And the Queen? Oh Lumitar, we two are like lovers, we were meant to meet. Don´t you feel it? My heart and yours are so . . . connected. Answers. Now."

"Judge stays there with Queen," said Lumitar, increasingly agitated. "Not me. I know nothing of plan. Now enough, Rohn! Move away the gun!"

Meanwhile Glyndon was saying:

?We can climb down to the maintenance ladder to reach the door. We could try to make it to the last door but it?s way down there. I?m not sure we can make it.?

"I'm going to try," said Callo, clearly keen to get away from both her Snivvian tormentor and the increasingly violent Calen. She swung her legs out of the hole and jumped onto the maintenance ladder, shimmying her way down.

[b]Tag: TheGoodImperial, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]
    [/blockquote]

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry, Winged. I'd gotten into the rhythm of letting Matt go first to give Sinwara something to scowl at. [face_blush]

IC: Sinwara Malreaux
    Tunnels

There was death, and then there were just three of them. Sinwara knew his love was caring for him, guiding him on. But as the tunnels stretched on, his distrust and distaste began to bubble once more, his impatience wobbled. He turned, and saw Gavril, as Floryn saw his son. Sinwara clamped down on LeSait's arm, and tugged him with him.

"Gavril!"

TAG: Winged

6. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: No worries.

[blockquote]
    PCs: Sinwara Malreaux
    NPCs: Grand Steward LeSait, ???

[i]Right Fork, Undercity Central[/i]

As Floryn disappeared after his son, Sinwara headed in pursuit of his own. He tugged on LeSait's arm. The VKP Chief hesitated, his gaze trailing instinctively after Floryn, but in the end he relented and followed Sinwara.

Gavril hurried off, darting through corridors at frantic speed. He rushed into a passage lined with stone gargoyles, and their heads seemed to twist and turn as he passed by.

"Stop!" bellowed LeSait at last, whipping out his blaster and firing directly at the boy. The blue bolt struck Gavril square in the back, and he dropped to the floor, crying out in pain. Instantly, his body shriveled into black ash.

"I-I set to stun," breathed LeSait, staring blankly at the ash. "I set to stun."

[b]Tag: Sinrebirth[/b]
    [/blockquote]

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Gone so very, very far.

NO!

Sinwara screamed, his mouth open in complete and utter horror. He turned, hunching over himself as tears burst from his eyes, as his heart thumped in his chest until it seemed like it would burst, his glare overtaking LeSait, his eyes glazing over, as he reached for LeSait's robes, and shook him.

There were not words for his horror, for his revulsion.

"You killed my son!"

He grabbed for the blaster, and could not believe it, to take it from the murderer of his child.

8. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003

NPCs: Grand Steward LeSait, ???

Right Fork, Undercity Central

A struggle commenced. The Force curled around the pair like a vice, pushing them together and pressing fist upon flesh. The blaster flew from LeSait's unwilling hand, and planted itself in Sinwara's palm.

Behind the struggling frame of the VKP Chief, another figure emerged. He walked out of the wall itself, draping the stonework around him as a cloak. Tall, thin and mad-eyed, his beard was flecked with spittle and his fists were clenched.

Dracul Malreaux.

He caught Sinwara's eye.

"Kill him," he commanded. "Avenge your son. Avenge our House."

Tag: Sinrebirth

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Gone, gone, gone

The voice of Dracul Malreaux was like a slap in the face with cold water.

A part of Sinwara froze, and rebelled at the notion, reaching out for Sinwara, begging for reason, for sanity, for compassion. It screamed at him - he was being egged on by his father? The monster of all monsters? A father who would have given Darth Vader a run for his credits as the most abusive and vile father in history?

But Sinwara was having none of it. In his mind he reached out for the weak Sinwara, for the one which had gotten Gavril killed out of his pathetic ways, for the part of him which had always been insipid to every fibre of his body. His strong arm took the weak throat of his former self, and squeezed, snapping the neck of the poor fool who had resided within him.

Wheezing with exertion, Sinwara let go of LeSait, pushing at him with his free hand and yanking it back to avoid him grabbing it back, and took a step back, from LeSait, and pointed the gun at him.

"You killed my son."

He fired into LeSait's chest.

10. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Elevator; Lumitar Industries

"Right." He sighed.

He sighed deeply. Nothing aqbout the plan. Okay. That had to be good enough for now. He shook his head and switched the gun back to stun. Pulling the trigger, twice this time, he already turned to Glyndon and leaned over the entrance, while the Snivvian collapsed. "Let the little toy try. Our host sleeps for a while I guess. And if we can get down there, we really need to, Nordic. The life of our sons depend on it. And I love my son." Bastard. Dorian´s voice.

It was time. Time to get into the center of this all. Because sooner or later you had to stop painting tzhe surrounding and simply paint whatever your picture wasd all about. It was probably time to . . . make all of this worth it.

"Looks like she makes it fine. You next, ice and slow. I will go last." Calen said and sighed. Looking over to the unconscious Snivvian. Allowing him to life meant him alarming his partners. Sooner or later he would bring his considerable ressources down on Calen. Would he? Calen smiled.

"I´ll be with you in a second." He said and padded Nordic´s shoulder.

Time. It was time to make this one . . . count. To make it . . . matter. Yes, he . . .

With a gentle smile he turned the gun to kill. Three more shots if he was not mistaken. "Nordic, trust me we will save our sons!"

Tag: JediTEE, Winged

11. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002

Turning the corner, Valance was gone, and the sudden absence of him was a vacuum that pulled Floryn's breath from him. He was left only with the image of Valance's eyes, bloodshot and haggard in the darkness.

In the torchlit sideroom, figures sat atop coffins. Reading. Floryn startled, and it took his mind a moment to pin down who the figures were. It was odd to see them here - it made so little sense that his brain could not cope. "Zarah?" He said. "Girls?" He approached his wife and daughters, dressed in black. In celebration or mourning he did not know. They read from a tome.

"What are you doing here? Where is Valance?"

TAG: GM, (Sinrebirth?)

12. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Glyndon Nordic

Glyndon watched as Callo jumped on to the maintenance ladder and slid down. He didn't even have time to react. He didn't blame her for wanting to leave. Rohn seemed like a mad man with a gun. He thought about leaving too if it wasn't for his son. He had to admit he needed Rohn. He needed him to help get both their sons back.

He looked up at Rohn, who seemed to come to terms that Lumitar was telling the truth about not knowing the plan.

"Let the little toy try. Our host sleeps for a while I guess. And if we can get down there, we really need to, Nordic. The life of our sons depend on it. And I love my son."

"As do I." Glyndon said as he scratched his nose, which resulted in him smudging a spot of dirt on the tip.

"Looks like she made it fine. You next, nice and slow. I will go last."

"I´ll be with you in a second." He said and padded Nordic´s shoulder.

With a smile he turned the gun to kill. "Nordic, trust me we will save our sons!"

"Rrrright." Glyndon stuttered as his nerves got the best of him. He couldn't look instead he swung his feet just as he saw Callo do earlier and grabbed hold of the ladder and slid down.

TAG: TGI, Winged

13. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003

Zarah looked up at Floryn. She blew him a kiss, and laughed.

"Your son is with the Red Queen," she said. "And you should be happy. Do you know what the Cardinal had asked the boys to do?"

Her eyes glinted with menace.

"Valance complied, by the way. He was first on his knees."

The bolt struck LeSait at close range. He tottered backwards as the smoke rose from his chest, and collapsed to the ground.

"Well done," said Dracul, seeming to tower over Sinwara. "Three times today you have committed murder. It feeds me. I am grateful. Your blood is powerful, stronger than that of your brother."

He paused, and placed his hands on his son's shoulders.

"You see this place works miracles. If I could deliver Gavril to safety or return your wife to life: which would you choose?"

[hr]

PCs: Glyndon Nordic, Calen Rohn
    NPCs: Callo, Lumitar fon Papillon

[i]Turbolift, Lumitar Industries, City North[/i]

Callo reached the bottom level, and prised open the door with her fingers. Glyndon was following, and was making his way slowly down the ladder. As he climbed he could hear a humming somewhere above the turbolift, at the top of the shaft. It sounded like a swarm of bees. And it was getting louder.

Meanwhile inside the lift, Calen still had his gun to Lumitar's head. For some reason, the last two stun bolts had not quite done the job. The Snivvian's eyes were twitching rapidly, and his paws waved around clumsily, looking for Calen.

[b]Tag: TheGoodImperial, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]
    [/blockquote]

14. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002

He hadn't meant to, and he regretted it immediately. It surged up and out of him. It was because of the glint of pleasure in her eye as she told him such horrific tidings.

He struck Zarah across the face.

"That's not...that's...who..? You're...not Zarah."

TAG: GM

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    IC: Glyndon Nordic

Glyndon was sliding down the maintenance ladder, he was actually enjoying it. To him it felt like a rush like a roller coaster ride. He laughed out loud as he slid down ?Ha ha ha woooo yeah ha ha wooo.?

It was a thrill that he wished could last forever. As he was sliding he heard a peculiar noise. It sounded as if the walls were humming. Glyndon slowed down his decent to hear better. Then he realized it must be bees from the sound of it and it was getting louder and louder. Glyndon immediately upped his pace again hoping to reach the bottom where Callo was at before the bees broke through. He had enough of these plagues to last a lifetime. He also knew that Rohn would be caught in the middle of the swarm of bees as well. There was nothing he can do, but hope that Rohn could make it through.

TAG Winged Jedi

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Tunnels

Sinwara levied the blaster again, stepped over to LeSait, and held the trigger to his head... and then he heard his fathers voice again, and his fathers hands upon his shoulders, as if he was corporeal. Sinwara blinked, the touch taking from the murderous haze he inhabited, and snapping him back to reality.

His father was right. Thrice he had committed murder most foul. The bastard had been out of frustration. The Inquisitor, out of tactics. LeSait... out of anger. He had fallen so very far. He knew what was being offered to him, his wife or his son. But, he could already ascertain the price of such a gift. In the post-coitus haze of murder, Sinwara breathed in, and out, returning to his stout frame, and detaching himself from his dark Force, slowly, but surely. He breathed it all back in, and played with the thought.

His wife, or his son?

He turned it over, and over, as if it was a trinket between his hands. He was detached from his concerns, from his morality. It was quite a choice. He had started this crusade in order to save his son. But he had been rewarded with the sight of his wife. Surely it was his right, to take that opportunity?

Temptation called to him, and Sinwara could feel it.

His fathers hands squeezed, reassuringly, at his shoulders.

He stepped free of his fathers grasp, and turned to face him. He had to know. He would know. "What must I do, father?"

17. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003

NPCs: ???, Judge Magister Quilheim

The slap made Zarah and the girls flinch, and their faces turned hard and grey. Slowly they began to grow thin and translucent, until at last they evaporated entirely into the air.

"I am sorry that you are forced to participate in such games," rumbled a familiar voice.

Judge Magister Quilheim stood at the entrance to the room. He was wearing some form of ceremonial dress, and his huge paws were streaked in blood. He lumbered towards Floryn, though he did not seem threatening. If anything, he looked extremely fatigued.

"I did warn you to leave, Lord Korodoro."

"You must free yourself from your mortal flesh, my son," said Dracul. "And enter the world which I inhabit. This place is an unimaginably powerful nexus of the Force. But physical death is the sacrifice necessary to tap into the wellspring...only then can you be reborn alongside the woman you love."

[/blockquote]

18. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Floryn Korodoro

Blood soaked the Judge Magister's immense paws and, in the faint light of the torches, he looked like a wild jungle cat cowed by his master. Floryn couldn't help seeking blood on the Magister's chops.

"I am sorry that you are forced to participate in such games," he rumbled as he swept into the room. "I did warn you to leave, Lord Korodoro."

"What games? What have you done? Where are the boys? What trickery - "

He blustered on, too many questions pouring forth from a two inadequate mouth. For a poet, it was embarrassing to be driven to inarticulation. Instead he just put out his hands in confused supplication.

19. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Elevator; Lumitar Industries

The man did not fall asleep. Damned it, if he wanted it the hard way.

It was firghtening how easy he switched the setting to kill and pointed the gun at his head. It was even more frightening how he did not hesitate or wait to pull the trigger. It happened as if he had long decided to do so. Or as if he watched someone else pull it. It was easy . . .

Assuming his victim dead in the dark he finally turned his way up. Humming. Oh another pülague, certainly. This time he had another palce to escape to, though. Quickly he leaped to the ladder and did something so unfitting for a man his age he laughed out. He grabbed both sides and allowed himself to slide down. It would hurt his hands like hell. But it would be fast.

He felt like an adventurer from a cheap novel. Or a Master of spies from his favourite holovids. Good he felt. Young. He felt . . . revived. And yet he knew this adventure probably had only one way to end. And it was no lucky ending.

Which serious artist was after happy endings, right?

Death was always an option in life. He did not felt fear. God, was it death that had given him this last farewell ride with all his old energies?

Maybe. Sliding into the dark away from the humming he hoped he would make it down there in time. He was pretty sure once he was therough the secret door, he was fine . . .

Well, from the bees.

The Red Queen weas naother matter, of course.

Tag: Winged

20. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: TGI's informed me that he may have posting difficulties over the next week, so TEE I'm going to split you guys up for the final stretch.

[blockquote]
    [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UspDB9cTVf4]"Ahriman"[/link]
    -[i]Prince of Persia[/i], Inon Zur
    [blockquote]
    "And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings."
    -Exodus (10:21-23)
    [/blockquote]
    [hr]

NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim

[i]Left Fork, Undercity[/i]

Floryn spluttered out a series of questions, unable to give adequate voice to his confusion. As he finished, the torches in the room were suddenly extinguished.

In the total darkness Floryn felt the Judge's paws upon his hands, pressing them softly together.

"Another birth pang," he purred. "Or rather, [i]rebirth[/i] pang. Do not be afraid. You have witnessed many strange things today. Out of respect for your work as an artist and your service to the Empire, I will take the time to explain these events to you. And then...I will take you to your son."

The paws released the hands.

"You are a poet and a scholar, Lord Korodoro. You must have heard of the planet Zonama Sekot? It first came to prominence many centuries ago, during the Yuuzhan Vong war. It has vanished in recent times, but the legends surrounding it persist. The stories say that it was a [i]living[/i] world. That it had [i]sentience[/i]."

The Judge's breath was warm on Floryn's ear.

"And if a world can have sentience...what about a city?"

[b]Tag: BobaMatt[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Glyndon Nordic
    NPCs: Callo, Ashley Riot

[i]Beneath Lumitar Industries[/i]

Callo and Glyndon had barely walked three steps when the ground gave way beneath them.

They fell.

The fall seemed to last forever, until at last they dropped through the tunnel into a large stone chamber. The height had been so great that they would almost certainly die upon hitting the ground, but they were suddenly stopped in mid-air, inches before impact. An invisible hand had cushioned their descent, and guided them gently to their feet.

A man stepped out from the darkness. Glyndon would recognise him as Ashley Riot, a Sephi whose son had almost made it to the final shortlist of candidates for the throne. They had met briefly upon the fathers' arrival in the City, but he looked different now. He was dressed in brown robes, and in his hand...was an activated, blue-bladed lightsaber.

"I hope I didn't frighten you," he said. "I've been expecting you. I'm a Master with the Jedi Or-"

He stopped speaking, because there was a sound like a rush of wind, and the torches on the walls were extinguished. They were in total darkness, except for the light from Ashley's saber.

[b]Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Calen Rohn
    NPCs: Marco Riot

[i]Sublevel Four, Lumitar Industries[/i]

Lumitar's body slumped against the wall of the lift. Calen leapt out onto the ladder, and slid down into the darkness. He had barely walked two steps into the fourth level when a voice cried out:

"Wait!"

It was Marco. He came sprinting down the corridor, before stopping a few feet away from Calen. He prodded the floor between them with his foot, and a gaping hole swung open. Moments later the ground closed up again.

"Automated trapdoor," he explained. "I was meant to stand guard but, er, I was distracted for a second, there was trouble over there and oh [i]stang[/i], I think your friends already fell down frak frak frak, well, actually it should be okay, my dad's down there to catch 'em."

The boy's face was glistening with sweat, and he spoke a frantic pace.

"My dad fell down there already that's what I sensed before, I sensed him in danger, that's why I left you, but don't worry he's okay, sorry for not returning I had some stuff to take care

21. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Floryn Korodoro

"Out of respect for your work as an artist and your service to the Empire, I will take the time to explain these events to you. And then...I will take you to your son." The giant paws released Floryn's hands, which were themselves now covered in blood - he could feel them in the darkness, slick and wet. "You are a poet and a scholar, Lord Korodoro. You must have heard of the planet Zonama Sekot? It first came to prominence many centuries ago, during the Yuuzhan Vong war. It has vanished in recent times, but the legends surrounding it persist. The stories say that it was a living world. That it had sentience.

"And if a world can have sentience...what about a city?"

Floryn stared. Like an animals' the Judge Magister's eyes caught some subtle light and glowed green. It was unsettling. "Are you saying this city is alive? Has everyone gone completely mad? I think I've gone mad, I..." he trailed off. "Please. Where is Valance? I'll withdraw him from the competition. Just...please."

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Glyndon Nordic
    Beneath Lumitar Industries

Glyndon finally caught up with Callo and had barely walked three steps, when the ground gave way, making Callo and him fall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" He screamed as he fell.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" He continued to scream as his body fell through the air like a rag doll.

He was still falling, but stopped screaming. Was it him or was this fall taking forever. He was ready for the impact that hasn't yet come. He would have laughed if his situation wasn't so dire. He was most likely going to fall to his death. He would never see his son again.

Images of his life went through his mind. The day he was married, the day his son was born and the last day he saw his son. All came flooding back to him. A tear came down his face as he knew the end was near.

He dropped through a tunnel in to a large stone chamber and he could see the end. "This is it."

He closed his eyes ready to embrace his death and be with his sweet Della. Something peculiar happened. He waited and waited but nothing happened. There was no impact. He opened his eyes to see what happened. He was stopped in mid air just inches to the ground. He surely would have died and should have.

A man stepped out from the darkness. Glyndon would recognize him as Ashley Riot, a Sephi whose son had almost made it to the final shortlist of candidates for the throne.

"Mr. Riot?" What are you doing here and how did you"? He saw that he saw that he was dressed in brown robes, and in his hand...was an activated, blue-bladed lightsaber.

He was much different than the last time Glyndon saw him. "I hope I didn't frighten you," he said. "I've been expecting you. I'm a Master with the Jedi Or-"

Then suddenly everything turned dark with the exception of the blue lightsaber in Asley Riots's hand.

23. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Sublevel Four; Lumitar Industries

"Marco." He smiled. "I am pleased to see you alive, boy."

He looked at the trapdoor pointed out and sighed. Traps. not his specialty. Oh c´mon, you´ve been married. He reassured himself. "My dad fell down there already that's what I sensed before, I sensed him in danger, that's why I left you, but don't worry he's okay, sorry for not returning I had some stuff to take care of, there's no direct route back up here for them, but there should be a path out of there to the Undercity central chamber." Calen nodded. The poor jedi had missed a few things. Nodding again he smiled. "I certainly missed your company, but don´t worry. I made myself useful. Had some interesting conversations."

Calen jumped over the trapdoor and pulled his robes back into position.

"That's where we should head too, the central chamber, it's where they're keeping her, the Red Queen I mean, and we might as well take the path from up here while they take the path from down there, cos she'll find it trickier to sense us if there's several groups approaching from different directions, and I think I sense the other fathers are also on their way from the other side . . ."

Calen looked at Marco. "Then don´t worry about us being sensed. I strongly assume we might be lead to her all along. By the mastermind behind this little plan, of course. not by her. After all she is just a clone." Calen talked as if Marco should know this. Which he most likely didn´t. "Even though probably a brilliant one!" He laughed a braking laughter and began to walk next to Marco. But then he allowed himself to fall back one step. Traps and all that . . .

"And wait was that your blaster I heard going off a minute ago?" Calen looked at him. Keeping his mind clear, he had watched enough holos to have heard of Jedi mind reading, or at least make an educated guess. "Mine? What a silly question. The world is going to hell, how could I know whos blaster you heard? But I used mine to . . . clear the way." Only half a lie, was it? "So maybe." calen smiled and then did his most dangerous and cunning trick. He used his charme. Putting his hand on the boys shoulder he sighed. "Good you are here, boy. I think this world needs a true . . . Jedi."

He almost believed it himself.

And that was what made a good liar . . .

Tag: Winged

24. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Bad time to fall ill. So it goes.

This is my last normal update, and once you've all responded to it we will begin the final scene.

[blockquote]
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim

[i]En route to Central Chamber, Undercity[/i]

The Judge once again took Floryn's hand in his paw, and led him through the darkness. As they headed for some unknown destination, Quilheim continued to explain the history of the "sentient city".

"The City binds itself to a protector. The last known protector was a fallen Jedi known as the 'Red Queen'. When Joshua I rebuilt this land, he murdered her and placed the City into a deep sleep. And now, with the Queen's return, the City has awoken."

He paused as they finally rounded a corner toward some distant light.

"Together, the Queen and the City are taking their vengeance upon Joshua's descendants. Your sons were gathered here to die, Lord Korodoro. I am taking you to his body."

[b]Tag: BobaMatt[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Glyndon Nordic
    NPCs: Callo, Ashley Riot

Riot led the way, using his saber to light the path. Glyndon and Callo followed close behind, catching brief glimpses of their surroundings. The walls were old stone, and dark red runes had been carved into them. In places it looked as if the stonework itself was bleeding.

"The City is a living being," explained Riot. "The Council have known that for many years. It has been asleep, but now its avatar- the Red Queen- has been resurrected, and so the City has re-awoken with her. We need to stop them."

He looked over his shoulder, smiling at Glyndon.

"The City feeds off evil, Mr Nordic. My meditation revealed that you are the only one of the five fathers who has not been touched by its power. Had it been able to penetrate your mind, it might have tempted you with visions of your wife or son. Take comfort in the fact that it was unable to conjure such illusions."

[b]Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Calen Rohn
    NPCs: Marco Riot

Whether the boy saw through Calen's lies or not, he seemed happy to see the man again, safe and well. Together they proceeded down the walkway, guided by the light of Marco's saber.

"The Red Queen is just a clone," agreed Marco. "But it's what's on her back that makes her dangerous. The tattoo- the [i]key[/i]- that binds her to the City. While that key was buried, the City slept. But now she's alive again, the whole place is awake, and it wants revenge on the person that put it to sleep."

They headed down a series of spiraling stairways, and the walls almost seemed to close in on them as they descended.

"Except," continued Marco, "that person was Joshua I, first king of Leá Monde. So the City is unleashing its wrath on his descendants...the Bardorba bloodline. That means your son, and the other sons."

[b]Tag: TheGoodImperial[/b]

[hr]

Sinwara swept through the darkness, with his father whispering in his ear as he went.

"Well, my child?" hissed Dracul. "Will you take your life and find rebirth, as I have asked you? As I have [i]commanded[/i] you?"

[/blockquote]

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Glyndon Nordic
    En route to Central Chamber, Undercity

If it wasn't for the light of the lightsaber of Riots, Glyndon would have fallen flat on his face. The darkness of the tunnel was eerie as he followed Riot with Callo close behind.

Riot talked as they walked on. He told them about the Red Queen as an Avatar to the living city and now she has awakened. The need to stop her was great. Glyndon knew that his some was in far more danger. He was sensing it more and more. With the help of Riot, they can save his son and the others.

Riot looked over his shoulder and smiled at Glyndon.

"The City feeds off evil, Mr Nordic. My meditation revealed that you are the only one of the five fathers who has not been touched by its power. Had it been able to penetrate your mind, it might have tempted you with visions of your wife or son. Take comfort in the fact that it was unable to conjure such illusions."

"Is that why Rohn went a little mad trying to get answers? I mean he was too aggressive, but I felt guilty because I just watched him. He was going to kill and I did noth...nothing."

The City may not have penetrated his mind, but through his actions, Glyndon felt he was still used in some way for not stopping Rohn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.