main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Legio Angelus: Far From Heaven

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Saintheart, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: 200 posts! :D Congratulations, Saint!

Hadrel IC:
    Location ~The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Hadrel waited for a few brief seconds for an answer and when none immediately came, he moved toward the truck driver's door to attempt a clear shot into the vehicle, while yelling toward his 'helper'.

"Some help would indeed be appreciated, my friend!"

Hadrel very quickly reflected that this figure was shaping up to be quite an interesting character and was hoping he wasn't seriously planning on just sitting there if he hadn't asked for aid.

The angel, meanwhile was still staring into the vehicle and his hand had gone underneath his cloak to grasp the hilt of the sword. If no answer came and he couldn't make anyone out through the window in another few seconds...he'd use the butt of the sword to smash open the window and see what he could do from there.

Unless, of course, if Phelan had any other ideas that presented themselves, it could change what Hadrel would do. Only time would tell.

Tag: Phelan, Person(s) Inside Truck

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I never mentioned it in my sheet, but I suppose I should mention that Phelan is slightly off from being stuck in the mortal realm for so long.

IC: Phelan
    The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Phelan was quite comfortable where he was, but Hadrel had said he needed assitance. He hopped down onto cab of the truck and walked to the edge.

?You got it, Haddy.?

Phelan gripped the edge of the cab, by the door and dropped down. Then he pulled himself halfway up and pushed his legs up as well. He was in a push-up position with his legs over the edge of the truck. Phelan?s muscles flexed and he pushed himself into a handstand. He dropped his legs so he was in the toe touch position and he swung downwards. The glass shattered when his large feet connected. The glass showered the passenger seat, but the man was luckily in the driver?s seat. Would be pretty strange if he hadn?t been.

Phelan climbed fully through the window and smiled at the man.

?Hi, I?m Phelan and that?s my friend, Haddy. We are going to be getting you outta this truck today, how?s that sound??

Phelan didn?t wait for the man?s reply, but reached across him to the other window. He curled his finger?s into a fist and aimed to knock the glass out.

Tag: Elu and Saint

3. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Both Characters are GM Approved

Angel:
    Name: Axel
    Age: Only 1,000 years amoung the youngest/newest angels created!
    Personality: A bit rude at times but normally very polite. He is very loyal, and obediant.
    Appearance in Celestial Form: Human like being with the head of a wolf and the Dark Black wings of a Raven. His body seems to shine a bright silver light and his eyes seem to old storms with in them. On the right side of his chest in blood red is his angelic name.
    Appearance in Mortal Form: His eyes still seem to resemble storm clouds, his hair his Jet Black and long and his skin is unnaturally white. He also has a calming effect around innocents but unsaved feel a bit intemidated by him.
    Chosen Archangel: Uriel
    Special Abilities: (Create Lighting storm, Heal others, and can summon his sword from any distance.)
    Bio: He has served on the border of Heaven and the abyss since his creation as a guard to ensure none excape. In doing so he has fought the armies of the fallen many times. When he is not charged with watching the boarders he seeks to heal the faithful both angelic and human alike.

Angel:
    Name: Oriela
    Personality: Very humable and patent.
    Appearance in Celestial Form: A Human female like being with the tail of a lion and 4 large Gold wings. Her body gives off a golden white light. Her eye's seem to resemble a clear sky. She has long Golden hair and wears Silver armor with golden sun on the breast plate.
    Appearance in Mortal Form: In mortal form she appairs as a young girl around 5 with blond hair, blue eyes but she gives off a familar presence when she is around others.
    Chosen Archangel: Raphael
    Special Abilities: (Healing touch, Shielding Aura, and able to bend light.)
    Bio: She was orginally an angel under Lucifer's command as an angelic gaurd/law enforcer, but when he rebelled she choose to follow Raphael. Since then she has refused to fight unless she has no choice. She spends most of her time healing others.

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: back)
    IC: Azylain
    The "Crossroads"

Azylain extended a not-too-comforting hand in a 'wait a moment' gesture as Will broke down and begged Azylain for help. He was afraid of this -and part of him may even have wanted it- but he had rather overtly alerted Nyneve to their presence.

"Good evening, Nyneve," he commented to the demon so similar to himself, "Enjoy the show?"

Tag: Saint

IC: Mike Suthers[/b]
    [i]St. John's

"Come to think of it, two teenage girls, a teenage boy, a man that reeks of alcohol -Sorry, dear, it is true- a priest and another man telling tales of demons, angels and a great battle being fought in a church. Had you not the knowledge you have now, would you believe such story??[/i]

Mike was now feeling disgustingly sober, despite being far from what most people -certainly those representing the law- would consider anything close to 'sober'. When he was sober, he often found himself interjecting in the form of jokes with a very complaining sound to them, such as, "[i]If[/i] I had a few more drinks in me, I might believe it."

[b]Tag: St. John's[/b]

5. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Althing
    St. John?s

Althing chuckled at Mike?s choice of words. He raised his brow and spoke.

?Well, that would help us greatly if you were every law enforcement agent on their way to this church and you had a few more drinks in you. But, in our current predicament you are not. Right now, I suggest that we use that back door and move as fast as possible away from this location. No offense, Caliban, but you look like someone who would light a church on fire.?

Althing waved at the door in question, as he spoke. Then he spoke again.

?In fact, as you all are doing a lot of thinking and not much deliberating, I am going to go ahead and walk out. Unless you would like to go to jail and possibly a mental institution, I would follow and fast.?

With that Althing did as he said and opened the door they had initially entered the door through. He winced at the crater-like holes in the wall. Althing stepped down into the alley and held the door for people to follow.

Tag: St. John?s

6. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    GM OOC: Morkai, Tiborax, if you?re reading this, I apologise for proceeding without you, but I haven?t heard from you for a while?

And a big hearty welcome to our newest player Darth_Sabith! You?ll find the starts for your characters below ? one is in Thread #1, while the other is in Thread #7.

Book One (Cont?d):

Thread #1: ?And the Oscar goes to??

Randy1012, Winged_Jedi, Penguinator-176, blubeast1237, Darth_Sabith

Elizabeth II Hospital
    London, England

Needless to say, in a cosmopolitan city like London, the sight of a young emo-ish kid carrying a tuxedoed gentleman in the early hours of the evening was bound to generate some attention. Curious passers-by turned to stare quizzically as Kane walked towards Albert Hall, a distance of some blocks. The angel was also concerned to note some of his audience picking up their mobile phones and either dialing into them or, in the case of one of the younger people, filming Kane?s carrying of his personal cross with a mobile phone camera. It didn?t take an archangel of destiny to know that Kane would soon be the latest craze on YouTube.

His movement to the Albert Hall auditorium was unimpeded, though, and a street or so away from the place (it was only a good five minutes or so) he heard Doctor Eltiades groaning on his shoulder, followed by a sudden gasp of surprise and the doctor suddenly struggling.
    ?What the?let me go! Help! Let me??
    And although Kane was an angel and attuned to his mortal form in a way that no human could ever be, he overbalanced.
    Angel and Doctor went to the pavement in a struggling heap of legs and arms. The doctor was in a clear state of agitation. ?Help! Police! Somebody!?

Meanwhile, at the hospital, as the conversation between Malik, Borachio, and Doctor Jason Carver continued one storey up, the Crisis Ward of the hospital was quiet. The lights had been dimmed. This ward of the hospital was unofficially known as the Dying Room, mostly because despite the best modern technology had to offer, there were those for whom it was impossible to do anything but comfort them. At least, according to mortal medicine.

Because, with a shout of light in the ether, sending ripples out that any angel in the building would have been able to detect, a blue-yellow flame erupted from the very air itself, though it consumed no oxygen and did not ignite the furniture around it. Just as suddenly, the flame disappeared, leaving what looked like a five-year-old girl with blonde hair standing there. Oriela, servant of the One True God and under the orders of the Archangel Raphael, had arrived.

She looked around. She had been inserted in a quiet, dark ward room, with an empty bed and deactivated equipment around her. This didn?t seem like it would be a problematic assignment. Raphael had been fairly clear on his instructions; there were three people on this ward, in separate rooms, that needed Oriela?s intervention.

TAG: Randy1012, Winged_Jedi, Penguinator-176, blubeast1237, Darth_Sabith

Thread #2: That Old Time Rock and Roll

SephyCloneNo15, Tiborax, MoonlightsAngel, Morkai, NickLitYouAFlame

Saint John of Patmos Church
    London, England

The occupants of the church, except for Father Cassus, headed out into the dark London streets. They moved together quickly, quietly, and watching carefully for any signs of demonic or vampiric interference.

As it was, there was none.

They reached the small apartment about twenty minutes later, as the fire crews and police sirens blared in the distance. Ayda quickly unlocked the doors of the presbytery and they hurried inside, a small band of angels and humans in the austere settings of the priest?s front room. Pictures of Jesus abounded, as did the odd inspirational quote.

The girl they?

7. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Mike Suthers
    Father Cassus' Apartment

?So I guess you lot are wanting to know about this club I was at, are you??

"Since you mention it," Mike began with every intention of being cut off by someone with more important things to say, "I am kind of curious. What was on tap? What were the prices like? Did they make a good martini? How much was the cov..."

Tag: St. John's group

IC: Azylain[/b]
    [i]The Crossroads

?You sssshouldn?t be interferrrrring in thissss matter, Azzzzzylain. The crossssroadsssss belong to Him.?[/i]

At this point, Azylain had already given up on diplomacy as anything other than a formality. He and Nyneve would almost certainly have it out one way or the other before this portion of Will Brown's story was over. "Well [i]He[/i] can keep the Crossroads," Azylain was unintentionally composing, "But the mortal's comin' with me..." Will's guitar plucked out a rhythm. Azylain paused, realizing that his hesitation may have just begun their contest. He had just began a Celestial duet. No doubt an infernal Simon Cowell was waiting nearby to judge the performance. The next couplet would fall to Nyneve...

[b]Tag: Saint[/b]

8. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Ayda

No offense, Caliban, but you look like someone who would light a church on fire

Ayda stifled a chuckle as she took the girl?s hand and followed Althing.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?Mike!? chastised Ayda playfully, a chuckle breaking her voice as she cut through his sentence.

Sitting cross-legged on the floor, facing the human girl, Ayda pondered over her answer. Achan laid curled up on her lap, and she scratched his ears thoughtfully.

?Well.. Firstly, I would like to know your name? she started ?And then, I?d like to know how you ended up here? from the first memory you have of this day to now?

TAG: SephyCloneNo15, MoonlightsAngel, Morkai, NickLitYouAFlame, Sainthaeart.

9. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Oriela Hospital Ward

As her perception returned to normal Oriela could already sense the three beings who would need her attention. Although she could feel the pain of so many in this place. Yet she was on a mission and it shouldn't be to difficult. Her mortal form had always given her a slight edge in her missions and today wouldn't be any diffrent or so she thought.

It would take a bit longer then she liked to heal those so close to death but in the end she always felt better about it. The will of GOd was always strongest to those close to death.
    Tag: GM

IC: Axel
    The young angel had forgotten what it was like to walk amoung the mortals and slowy approched the others. "Pardon me I'm looking for someone would you mind helping me, you see I'm a bit lost.
    Tag: any

10. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: I see jailbars in my future, Saint.[face_frustrated]

[b]Streets of London; London, England
    -Angel of Gabriel, Kane[/b]

Kane had been carrying the Doctor for a good couple of minutes and was closing in on the Albert Hall Auditorium when the Doctor stirred awake on his shoulders. Kane tried to speed up, but then the weight of the doctor struggling brought Kane to his knees, and the Doctor crashing down on his shoulders, pinning Kane to the ground. They ended up rolling on the ground, limbs swinging wildly and the Doctor screaming for help, despite him being bigger, and heavier, than Kane.

Kane managed to scurry back after Mercucio had, once again, raised the Doctor's fears of mice and scared him off. He stood, grabbed Mercucio, and stared at the Doctor. He had been working as hard as he could trying to help the Doctor get to the awards and was now reaching boiling point with his tolerance for the Doctor's antics. He had never, in all his existence, met a human so stubborn, old and foolish, yet somehow had been nominated for such a prestigious award.

Kane wasn't allowed, or rather didn't like, to show anger towards humans for their, plentiful, flaws, knowing that no human could be perfect, but the Doctor had been a blunderhead ever since Kane had shown up at his door. Kane looked about at the cameras aimed towards him and the Doctor and decided that trying to pull him to the awards wouldn't be the best way to go. Blowing his breath in irritation at the Doctor, Kane turned and stormed off into the distance. He could watch over him, but he wouldn't allow himself to help the Doctor directly, for he couldn't put up with such a pompous ass of a man any longer.

Turning a corner into a dark alley and crouching down, Kane watched from a rather long distance, the Doctor's next movements.

-Alley; London, England

11. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Borachio
    The Hospital

A ripple of divinity swept through Borachio as he sensed the arrival of another being. Another angel, by the feel of it, though hopefully one whose business would not interfere with his own. Wheels within wheels, within wheels within tinier wheels, he thought with a wry smile.

"Another of our brethren," he quipped, and sighed. "I'd hoped to have done this task without any problems."

He looked at Jason. "Kane isn't a killer, Doctor. He's on your side. We're all on your side, don't you see?"

But it was futile to try and explain Azrael's mind to anyone, mortal or otherwise. It was a common belief amongst the Heavens that Azrael was best left to his own devices; at least, the belief was frequent enough in Borachio's experience. The Archangel was destined to ride as Death incarnate, so it was said - how comfortable could one be around such a being?

He decided to at least try his best. "Though names and titles and commanders differ, we serve the greater good. And if the Angel of Death has foreseen dire consequences as a result of Dr. Eltiades work, then the work must be stopped."

Borachio could feel wonder in his own voice. "There is a balance to all things, to life and death, and those of my order are sworn to uphold it. Death cannot be cheated, nor avoided - it happens when the time is right. Eltiades' time is not yet at an end, he has years ahead of him. But this serum cannot live to see the dawn."

But would Jason see that? Would he be able to look at it as Borachio had, as Azrael had? Worry suddenly filled the angel; he didn't want to lose this man as an ally. Any doubt Borachio had had in the past of whether destroying the serum was a good idea was gone. Left was a belief that it had to be done.

Tag: Randy, Winged, Saint

12. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: I assume Antonio's main duty now would be to talk to George and ensure that he does not attempt suicide again any time soon? Or is there somewhere specific I should be taking him?

IC:

Thread #3: One for the Money

Antonio
    London Stock Exchange

His trick seemed to work - though at what cost, Antonio didn't know. "It might be a good idea not to speak of this event," he told the officers, "Understand that the Lord works in mysterious ways." He hoped that would be sufficient.

He turned to the other two men. "Let's go find somewhere to talk," he said and stepped out of the room.

13. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Harmon Dean
    The Targee Pass,
    Montana, United States

"Oh, how very kind of you," Harmon said to the bearded driver destractedly, still not able to shake off the images that seemed to flash before his eyes every other minute. Abraham seemed to notice his master's anxiety, as he rubbed his head against Harmon's knee in a soothing sort of way, as if telling him that everything was alright. The old man scratched Abraham behind his ear with a smile. "But, eh, no thank you, good sir. I'm afraid I must work out these old bones, otherwise I may wake up one morning and find that I require oil just to get out of bed," he joked. It never hurt to lighten a mood, not for Harmon.

Tag: Saintheart

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Post for Althing coming to a theater near you!

IC: Phelan
    The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Phelan stared at the woman and was confused at why she was screaming. Then he looked out and saw the trees and remembered where he was. He jumped slightly. Her trauma wasn?t being helped either, as the truck was tipping from Phelan?s unexpected move.

?Well, seems like that was a bad idea. Look out lady.?

He stared at her to double check she was in fact a lady and then shrugged. He reached one of his long legs towards her door. Phelan glanced over her mass and aimed. He called out to his new partner.

?Hey look out, buddy.?

With a massive kick, the driver?s door was knocked clean off of it?s hinge and sent into the abyss. Phelan grinned at the lady.

?Pretty good kick, eh??

Phelan winked at her. Her response was to reach an unprecedented level of shrill screaming. Phelan winced.

"Hey, Had-monster, get your lazy butt down here and pull!?

Phelan started to push the large mortal, whose gender he was still disputing, out of the open door. She naturally persisted.

Tag: Elu and Saint

15. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    GM OOC: There may be a few days' delay in update at most, guys -- mostly because I am the father of a beautiful baby girl, as at 10.12 p.m. 10 August 2007. At this point both mother and baby are doing well! :D

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Nice. Congratulations to both you and your wife. And of course you baby girl, for being alive. I'm sure she did a great job, good teamwork! As a side note, or a front one if you like, and Althing post is still coming soon to a theatre near you.

17. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    OOC: Congratulations to you and your (growing) family, Saintheart! I'm very pleased to hear that everything worked out for you folks. :)

18. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Congratulations!

19. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    OOC: Ha! I was right!!! -cheers- Grats, Saint!

20. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: Congratulations, Saintheart. Good to hear everything turned out well.

21. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Alright, now you're out of excuses for delays :p)

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: You got my congrats already. ;) And now...I post again! Here's one of my characters at least.

Hadrel IC:
    Location ~ The Targee Pass, Montana, United States

Hadrel watched as Phelan jumped into the truck, pulling off a risky maneuver, but he got near the side of the driver's door, which for some reason he had thought was stuck between trees before. How odd...Sometimes these human eyes can't see as well...perhaps I didn't adjust as quickly as I had thought

The truck began to lurch toward the ravine, however, and that he didn't need perfect human vision to see. He was just about to call to Phelan inside to see what was going on, when he heard him call out to him first.

The angel working for Uriel quickly moved out of the way as the driver's door flew open...more like....blew open and went flying down the ravine as Phelan appeared behind a large form. The fellow angel was calling out to him and so he moved to help. He yelled, possibly fruitlessly, for the person to try to remain calm and then helped Phelan pull out the person...which took quite a bit before it happened.

As Phelan came jumping out, Hadrel took a quick look at the person and saw they were a rather large....uh, woman.

I think.

Hadrel ushered them quickly away from the truck. There was not much he could do about the vehicle and the life inside was far more important...to understate things. He could go into his celestial form and possibly attempt something, but he did not want to cause ripples through the ether.

"This way! And try to breathe, ma'am, for your safety!" he side-glanced at Phelan as well for a moment, "How are you doing Phelan?"

Tag: Phelan and Woman...

23. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    Saint approved!

Angel:
    Name: Feanor
    Personality: One of the most quiet angels, Feanor is solemn and calm most of the time, though during a fight he can become heated and enraged. He will offer his opinion when asked, or when he feels it is truly needed. Though he serves Danyael, he has great respect for Uriel, so much that his mortal form is often very similar to hers.
    Appearance in Celestial Form: A flaming phoenix
    Appearance in Mortal Form: A short 16-year old boy. Wears faded blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black cloak with a hood that hangs over his face, shadowing most of his features, only his aqua colored eyes shine through.
    Chosen Archangel: Danyael
    Special Abilities: 1) Manifest and control divine flames. 2) Able to form temporary ?force shields?. 3) Telekinesis
    Bio: Feanor has no grand or famed accomplishments, preferring to keep ?out of sight? and do his duties quietly. His duties form around protecting humans who are at risk of dying before reaching their destiny, even if that means sacrificing another human to do so, and at times killing humans who are in the way of the Divine Plan. Of late though, his duties have centered on protecting the humans from the war and keeping it secret. Many times a human had been inadvertently running headlong into a battle when instead, they ran headlong into one of Feanor?s shields.

OOC: Just adding in my congrats for the new father =)

EDIT: How in the world did I manage to misspell approved...

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Michelle Nikita IC:
    Location ~George Malley's Apartment, 12th Floor, Apartment Building, New York City, United States

Michelle watched as Apollo remained on the phone and a seductive woman's voice appeared on the phone. Michelle's eyes widened slightly. Angel, George, seductive woman's voice on telephone. It all added up. Apollo was here to protect George from demons. So, that was what was going on.

?Hey?I wouldn? mind talking to that person.? George.

Michelle gazed softly at George, who was giving her a sad, guilty expression. She frowned slightly and then looked toward 'Hos,' giving him a worried look. A look that also said she had roughly figured out what he was doing.

Hopefully he realized in some way that she was also there to help him in any way he needed.

"George," Michelle said calmly, "you don't need women like that. They're only trouble, you know that."

"Hos, dear, may I have the phone for a minute?" she asked gently and cautiously, trying not to have him think she was overruling him or anything.

Tag: Apollo, George Malley

25. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I know you were expecting something huge and amazing, but I couldn?t think of a good post so?

IC: Althing
    Father Cassus' Apartment

Althing examined the red scars on his arms as the others exchanged banter and then Ayda asked who the girl was. Althing wasn?t at all interested in it, although he was worried about the girl. He spoke to the group.

?Not that this doesn?t interest me, but I haven?t eaten in something around two hundred days. I?m going to go check the kitchen. Anyone want anything??

Although, Althing wasn't affected by hunger he could still appreciate eating.

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.