main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let me introduce my self

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Vader4eVer77, Jan 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader4eVer77

Vader4eVer77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Name: Tabatha Ferguson

Town: Tulsa

Family/Pets: Mom, Dad, 2 brothers and i have 2 dogs

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, movies and Music

To Costume or not to Costume:

Favorite SW Hobbie: Studing the Movies

Favorite SW Character/Movie: Anakin
    Favorite SW Book: Never read any

SW characters you've met: none yet

SW character you most want to meet: Hayden Christensen & Ewan McGregor.

What drew you to the Fan Force: Shelbi told me about it and i saw you all at the premire at the IMAX

-----signature-----

Tabatha

2. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Hey Tabatha, welcome to our group.

3. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Hi Tabatha, welcome to the Tulsa Fan Force. Hope to see you at meetings in the future.

Paul

4. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    She's commin to the next one w/ me

5. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Welcome, Tabatha. I don't mean that in an official way or anything. I am NOT on the council, so I am NOT speaking in an official capacity.

I don't even go to meetings. 8-}

6. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    lol, Jake, stay away from anything official, don't want Mike to attack you w/ socks and bantha poodoo again. I already told her who was on the council and explained it to her.

7. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    And we're not talking about just any pair of socks. These are The Socks of Otto!

Not to be trifled with, those socks.

8. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    But it goes to show Jake you don't have to go to meetings to be involved. I have yet to attend a meeting, but I am still LORD AND RULER OF ALL YOU SEE BEFORE YOU! but mainly I'm just in charge of keeping Lisa in line.

Your King

Luke

9. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hello Tabatha! As an offical member of the TFF Council, I say Greetings! and Welcome! We look forward to your participation in our group. Don't let Jake fool you. He may not come to our meetings, but he is still one of us. Although, he is probably cringing at that remark. :) AND ABOVE ALL...do not believe a word that Luke says. By NO means does he keep me in line, nor does he rule over anything. He is just our resident obnoxious punk. [face_mischief]

*****Looks evilly at Luke****** Remember your place kiddo!

Ice Queen (my nickname around here)

10. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    Tabatha don't listen to a word she says. Lisa expressed her true feelings for me in the corridor earlier [face_love] .

11. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    To set the record stright my sock are not the ones anyone needs to worry about. I get about 365 pair every Xmas. Now if we want to punish someone with the beating of sock, we will use Barry's. Small kids die at 30 paces when he takes them off.

EDIT: By the way I good to have you on board.

12. Vader4eVer77

Jan 11, 2003
    you all are so funny!!! well thanks for the welcome!!! i cant wait till the meeting!!! i saw you all at the imax and i was like i gotta find out who they are!!! well neways thanks for the greetings!! thank you Shelbi for telling me about it!!

13. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Well there is one thing for sure, you will always have fun on this board and with this group! :) We sometimes get snippy with each other, but it nevers lasts very long. Well...most of the time. LOL! Just remember that you are always welcomed! And above all...DON'T LISTEN TO LUKE! He will corrupt you at any given chance!! [face_laugh]

Ice Queen

14. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    I don't corrupt people honest. Lisa just says those things because she wants to keep me all to herself. Now she will say things like "Luke is delliusional." or "Luke is out of touch with reality." But Lisa lives in a place called DENILE. Come on Lisa face the truth and come live among the others :) .

KingOverLisa

EDIT - Oh Yeah By the way Hi Tabatha!

15. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    See Tabatha? He follows me around like a little puppy dog and every once and a while I just need to give a good kick! [face_devil] We can all beat up on Luke, he will take it like a good little boy. LOL!

***She looks at Luke*** If living among others includes people like you, I will gladly stay right where I am.

LukesMaster

16. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    I am no puppy, as stated before I am simply here to keep you in line "for the EYE is ever watchful." My master? LOL! Who is the one calling in reinforcements to "beat me up." You could never handle me sweetheart so I guess you have no choice but to call for help [face_devil] . It is probably better that you stay far away so as not to give in to those "naughty" urges you have for me [face_mischief] . She's fallen deep for me folks and no blame can be put on me. I told her I had a girl, but she wouldn't listen. Her fantasies go on and on. "Otto I think you're going to have to phose her down."

Yup I'm Still King

17. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh my goodness...deja vu. I've run across another man who has no idea what he is talking about.

EDIT-phose?

Ice Queen

18. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    OK I want to be left out of all comments that are pointed at Lisa. Every time Lisa gets in one of her little feuds of power with another FF male I am some how dragged kick and screaming into it, but now more please!! I beg you all to stop doing this to me. Lisa and I are still getting along pretty well after our last feud please dont screw that up for me I can do it myself. When the time is right. :)

19. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    *shakes his head* Not again...

Luke, Lisa, we all have heard this song before and we know the last verse by heart by now. Let's try to avoid any unpleasantries, shall we? Thanks! :)

BTW, welcome Tabatha. Hope you like it here as much as the rest of us do!!

20. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hey Tabatha!

Welcome to our little group!

I'm Kenzi. Glad to meet you and welcome once again! :)

21. Jacen_Solo81

May 18, 2002
    Ok Otto sorry won't drag you into this one, and don't worry guys there won't be any unpleasantries. Just a little fun on our parts. Well more on mine since Lisa really can't hang with the big boys ;) .

Edit - this won't be a repeat of past guys. You have Lisa and Mines word.

22. Vader4eVer77

Jan 11, 2003
    Thank for all the welcoming!! i have fun just reading what you have wrote...even though i have no idea what you talking about till Shelbi clears it up for me but still its fun. I cant wait till the meeting so i can get to meet you all...well at least the ones who come! Ha Ha just kidding

23. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Like Episode 1, we are mostly hype and kinda disappointing in person. hehehehe .... or are we? *big dramatic music plays... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!*

24. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

Nov 2, 2002
    Tabatha, don't listen to everything M2-D2 says. He told me the same thing before my fist meeting, and I had a blast! As for Lisa and Luke, it's just an inside joke between them.

~Shelbi

25. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey, I actually liked Episode 1. Which is far more than I care to venture about us. Please, don't compare this rag-tag bunch of vagrants to that masterpiece.

[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.