main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Line Event?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bacabachaui, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Hello,

I was wondering if there was going to be an organized line event for Ep3 at the Cinerama? Although we do not know if it is definitely going to be there, I think we would all be surprised if it did not. I have not heard a single word about this and it seems like there was already a lot of talk about this by February-ish 2002.

What is going on with SSWS anyway? Where is John Guth?

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    John Guth has disappeared and is not answering the last email address I had for him. Last I heard he moved to South King Co. He hasn't been involved in the SSWS for quite some time.

We've been trying to get people interested in coming to meetings and have already had a couple this year.

Don't know about a line event. Likely the costuming groups will take the lead on that as their members are about the only ones coming to meetings, with 2 or 3 exceptions.

3. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    Hey, I will help any way I can. I don't costume, but I would be happy to help. I was so pleased how the last line event was handled, I would love if we could do that again. Whether it be at the Cinerama or the IMAX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.