main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Live What You Learn-AU Obi-Wan/Anakin/OC Complete 8/9!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Great ending, and a wonderful set up for the next one! And never fear, I'll be there! Well, you know, when I can. And don't fret too much about an all OC cast. I'm sure you'll handle it just fine!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

2. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    It's over? :_|

I can't believe it's over. This was such a good fic obi_ew. You are so welcome for whatever help I was able to give you.

Love the way you ended it. And this line from Obi-Wan was especially heartfelt...

"Just don't wait too long. I?ve been where Tamir is and I know first hand how difficult it is to be left wondering why."

I think all of your readers could empathize with that one with poor little Tamir.

Can't wait to see where Eitan turns up next :D

--shan

3. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    tangled_sphere Thanks dear. :) I'm glad the ending satisfied even though it wasn't my normal happy mush. Hints of more? Yup. The continuation of this will be up shortly. ;)

Altaira Sad but hopeful? I can live with that. :D Thanks again for sharing your talents with me and my readers.

Shaindl :*

DL Thanks for finding time for me. An all OC cast will certainly be a challenge for me. [face_worried]

Shan Thanks dear. :) I really enjoyed this bunny you gave me. Maybe I'll see ya around on the new one. ;)

4. Captain_Observant

Captain_Observant Jedi Master star 2

Dec 15, 2002
    Late...AGAIN! :mad:

I always end up missing your big endings...oh well.

I really liked the ending. You did a really good job with it. I like how you were able successfully tie up the story with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Eitan, yet still leave yourself plenty of room for Eitan and Tamir's story.

You can definitely count me in for the sequel! (but in a timely manner, of course. ;))

5. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Captain Better late than never I always say! :D Thanks for finding time in your hectic schedule to read my stuff. I'm glad the ending settled any issues that revolved around Obi and Ani. I would hate to leave things hanging. Thanks dear! :)

6. nunnals

nunnals Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2004
    i loved reading this story and i cant wait to read your other fic. Loved the storyline and all the characters, especially Eitan. Also enjoyed the anakin and obi-wan interaction in the story.

7. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    nunnals Hello newbie! :) I'm tickled pink you found my story amongst all of the wonderful works available on the boards and took the time not only to read it, but to post a reply. I think the more distance I get from this story, I'm more able to appreciate it. My interest in OC's has been steadily growing and Eitan has been a joy to bring to life. Hope to see you on the new story.

8. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    OE - how do you manage to do it? You write story after story, these wonderfully awesome stories with these incredible canon and OC characters. I totally loved this story, and I think Eitan and Shai are fighting over which one is my fav character from your stories. :D

I see you've posted two new stories too (how do you do it?! How??? :p). I'll make sure to check them out. I won't be lurking, I'll be reading in bursts though. I'm trying to condense my online time (yeah, I know, good luck. :p)

Btw, what does "Delano" mean? You said that Eitan means strength but I think you didn't share what his last name means, because it would make us fear him or something. [face_worried] :p

9. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    I bet the significance behind "Delano" can be found somewhere in Oxygen's baby namer. :p

10. Carson

Carson Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2004

*sets up camp* Well, I see that I have completely missed out on the series!!

Hmph.

[face_frustrated]

Well... I guess I'll just have to read it on my own!! :D

11. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    HHP Hi dear! Thanks for replying. :) I understand about time spent on the computer. I spend entirely too much time here!

[face_blush] Thank you for the kind praise. I find myself enjoying writing with original characters more and more. Jivan will always hold a special place in my heart but to be honest Shai and even more so Eitan are my favorite. Oh and Des! I adore him. [face_love] Hope to see you at the other two. ;)

Almost forgot! Delano is a Gaelic word that means dark . I fully intended when I started out for him to be completely darkside and get offed early on. Kinda like Des. I quickly grew too attached though. [face_batting]

Jade That's right missy! It's where I get all of my OC names. :p

Carson Hello! You don't happen to know Jaid do you? ;) If you read let me know what you think.

12. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Hello! You don't happen to know Jaid do you?

....My socks are painfully obvious, aren't they? :p

[voice=two_octives_too_high]Jaid? Who is this "Jaid"? I have never even heard of a Jaid...[/voice] :p

:eek: Obi-Wan is free from the curse of Ani?? I... I... I'm floored! :D in a very good way. :D Hallelujah!! Once again, you seem to have given the Council a measure of intelligence. :D amazing how they some times do that.... [face_thinking]

13. Shmi02

Shmi02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    I just found this story a couple days ago-- and wow!! I'm so glad I found it-- what a great storyteller you are. I look foward to reading the rest of Eitan's adventures-- he's the first original character I've ever wanted to follow. Congrats on such a great story-- I've spent a lot of time at work the last few days reading it-- time well spent!

14. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Jaid Actually Obi only got away from Anakin temporarily. ;) This Anakin isn't too bad.

Shmi02 Hi and thanks for reading and reviewing! [face_blush] I'm so glad I managed to entertain you along the way and interest you in an OC. Hope to see you soon at Eitan's other thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.