main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Logo Contest

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Darth_Fairacon, Jan 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    I was sitting back and thinking yesterday, and I bet there are a few of our members who missed the last meet that don't know about the LOGO contest we have going on amongst the chapter.

So here it is down and dirty. :)

Design a logo anyway you wish, computer print, sketch or otherwise for the KILLEEN STAR ACADEMY and bring it to the next meeting (12 FEB 2005) at the pub to be voted on by all the members.

The person who wins gets a pin made from the winning logo. I am currently still seeking prices on getting the pins made for our group and should have lots of info to share on February's meeting.

Enjoy and get creating!!

Todd
    DF

2. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Todd,

Don't forget about the Dallas Comi-Con in Dallas on February 12-13th... Maybe we should reschedule February's meeting until the 3rd weekend?

for anyone who is interested, the movie guest line-up for the DCC includes Sean Astin (Sam Gamgee - LOTR Trilogy), Patricia Arquette and Tom Jane (The Punisher)
    And the General Admission is only $5.00 !!

Joe

3. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    Didn't they just have the Dallas Comic CON in NOV 2004??? I remember going....

Is this soemthing different??

Todd
    DF

4. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    No, not really different... C2 Ventures tries to have a sci-fi show about every 3 months, but for whatever reason they skipped January and are holding it on the 12th and 13th of February...

5. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    I won't be able to attend that CON on the weekend of the 12th then. I was plannign on hitting up the ALL CON the weekend of the 5-6th, but that is still kinda up in the air.

No suit-ups planned for me during those weekends or at the FEB meeting.

I think if I chnage the meeting date AGAIN people will start to get confused. So, I would prefer leaving the meeting date for FEB on the 12th in the pub.

Unless of course the majority of us want the meeting moved... :))

Todd
    DF

6. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    Welp,

It looke like we have a winner for the logo contest!! With a combination of effects JIM has wont he contest and will be receiving a FREE pin of the logo he designed... once we have the pins made of course...

Congrats JIM and thanks!

Todd
    DF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.