main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking For "Star Wars" Fans Good At Photo-Shopping

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by LASTJEDICHOSENONE, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

LASTJEDICHOSENONE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Hi, Fellow "Star Wars" Fans!

For the past few years, I've been impersonating Luke Skywalker for a variety of gigs. Part of this entails posing for photos. However, I've never had the type of photoshop software needed to give some of those photos the "Star Wars" enhancements that would make them far MORE fun and professional. In the past, another "Star Wars" fan came across some of those photos and really liked them, but commented that they could be enhanced and made so much better, and offered to do it. He sent me a handful of enhanced versions of my photos and they were GREAT! But...as he is a teenager, in addition to being busy with both school and a job, he had that typical teenager thing happen where you get excited to start something, but then the excitement wears off and something else new catches your attention instead, etc., etc.. He's a really cool guy, and I understand his position, too. But he kind of floundered in finishing the photos.

I'm hoping to find another fellow "Star Wars" fan who would be as excited and passionate to have fun with my photos as my friend was in the beginning. So, if anyone here might be interested in helping out with good photoshop, by all means, please let me know!

MUCH Thanks in Advance For Your Time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.