main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey looking to inroduce myself open this up and read on .

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by iamrebelscum, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamrebelscum

iamrebelscum Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2009
    hi everybody , my name is eddie and im new to this website and seems like the posts here have been stagnant for a while . So , lets try this again everybody whether youre new to website or a veteran i would like to meet you all as you can never have too many friends especially fan friends. My name is eddie i live in lodi new jersey and i work in new york . my hobbies include star wars collecting comics and action figures im a graphic artist and i live with my girlfriend whom i am getting married to next year . Anyways im lookin to meet fans of star wars and comics hence me starting this thread. Im new to this area so i really dont know anybody. So if you folks dont mind please introduce yourself lets get this website workin !hope to meet you soon.

-Eddie

2. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Greetings Eddie!

While I live in Buffalo, NY, I am also the RSA for part of the Northeast FanForce region. There are some fun people in NJ and I hope they chime in so you can meet them.

3. C0rr4n-H0rn

C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2009
    Hey Eddie. My name is Garrett. I'm new to the site too. I'm actually from Allentown PA, and not NJ, but the local chapter where I'm at is currently Inactive so I'm branching out. Nice to meet you.

4. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    Heya! Pleasure to meet you. I'm Gala and I'm in Philly so yeah, I too am doing some branching out here. :)
    I'm 20, female, and have an unhealthy obsession with Jaina Solo. And I'm addicted to chocolate, costuming, and traveling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.