main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Loss of official FF chapter status

Discussion in 'Archive: Greece' started by Obi Anne , Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    It's been almost a year ago since I posted about the rules for remaining and official FF chapter. The two main rules was that you needed to have at least three meetings in a 12 month period, meetings that should be publicly announced and posted on FF.net, and a CR election.

Since I haven't heard anything about meetings or any CR election FanForce Greece will loose it's official status, unless you can show evidence that you have had meetings and are going to organise a CR election immediately.

2. 103728103

103728103 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2003
    But you ask the impossible!!! I need more men! :p

The thing is that we were just talking about those meetings. It's a dead season at the moment due to the summer holidays, so I would give us some extra time if I were in your position. In the meantime I will actively try to get in contact with the rest of the greeks in order to ensure the safe continuation of this community.

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    You have had a year to do a meeting though.

I'm happy to help you out though, so if you could get the other people active and plan a meeting in the near future, and also start a CR election this month I'll be happy to keep you official.

4. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Since I haven't heard anything about any meetings or a CR election, I'm sorry to inform you that the Greece chapter will loose its official FanForce status. :(

You are welcome to start up again, and I would be very happy to help you get your status back. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.