main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Matrix Revolutions @ the Coronet 11/5 Wednesday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    With all the things that have arisen in the last couple weeks concerning Chanel we have forgotten to also do what she'd want us to do. That is to have fun in the group she loved. I know for fact she was excited about the new and last Matrix coming out and so even though it maybe short notice we will still have this movie event on 11/5 Wednesday at the Coronet on 3575 Geary Blvd.

Were going for the 7:30 show so we assume that tickets aren't going to be sold out for this so no worries. The theather seats approx. 1200.

PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGES TO COME IN COSTUME!!!!! Black trench coats, black vinyl, black... in general! And don't forget the sunglasses! :)

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    This is scheduled to the second to last film at the Coronet. This is an opportunity to hold our own gala event, sort of, until Return of the King opens in December.

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'll reserve a seat next to me.

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Chanel, I got your message during the movie last night. That's all I wanted to know. I hope it's not the last time. I miss you.

5. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Hey Matt, The past week I was totally questioning my religion, but after you told me this, knowing that she is still with us, makes me feel so much better.

-Erick

Oh and by the way, the movie sucked. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.