main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

May 15th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by TT_Boy, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Where: MVP (Mississippi Valley Paintball)
    When: May 15th, 2004
    Time: 5pm - 8pm
    For: QCJO Paintball Outing

"Mississippi Valley Paintball will accept private groups of 15 or more. Reserved play is set aside for Saturdays. "

"The deposit will secure your play date. $100 deposit must be made to hold your play date. The Deposit is to ensure that your 15 person minimum is met. Deposit will be returned the day of the event. $10 will be withheld for each person under the 15 player minimum. "

"Groups of 15 or more. Morning session 8am -12:00pm, Afternoon session 1pm - 4pm and Evening Session 5pm - 8pm"

We MUST have 15 people to do this, This can start to be annual event like the QCJO cook-out. SO PLEASE TRY AND MAKE IT TO THIS MEETING!!! And only post on the baords if you WILL BE THERE! We are planning on the 5pm - 8pm for game time.

www.mvpaintball.com for more info.
    Later,
    Steve

2. Thralleon

Thralleon Jedi Knight

Apr 21, 2004
    If you can get enough people I'm all for it. Just please try to have as close to definite as you can at least a week and a half in advance so I can get off work.

3. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    This is a definite time and place, May 15th 5pm - 8pm, $15 a person

4. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Thom replied at our board, but just in case you do not check, do not count on many if any Chicago Force members being there as that is the exact date as our 5th Anniversary party.[/color]

5. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    What does the $15 cover

6. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    $15 cover all day field play, gun rental, Co2, and mask. Paintballs are $20 for 500 and $70 for 2,000. If we get a Big group we can all put in some cash and get 2 - 2,000 bags.

7. Thralleon

Thralleon Jedi Knight

Apr 21, 2004
    It's more of a concern of will we get the 15 people we need.

8. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    Yes I know, that is why I posted this 2 1/2 weeks in advance to get people time to try and work it into there schedules

9. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    If it looks like we wont be getting 15 people the meeting will be moved to May 16th at 10:30 am, this is a Sunday. Its open play and the price is $5.00 to play on the field, and $10.00 to rent the gun. $20.00 for 500 $70 for 1,000 paintballs. If you have your own gun it will only be $5.00 to play + what ever paintballs you buy. I will send an e-mail out a week befor leting everyone know about the change if there is on. BUT FOR RIGHT NOW the Meeting is still on the 15th

10. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Im gonna be in Chicago during that weekend for Anime Central, so I wont be able to attend, sorry guys. I'll attend some meeting EVENTUALLY ^^;;

11. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    since we are unable to get the 15 people we need we will have to play on sunday the 16th instead.

12. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    MOrning session would work best for me eather day..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.