main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MEETING #3

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Aug 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    How does Monday, August 18th, 5:45/6:00pm at Barnes&Noble sound to everyone.

BF9, I can give you a ride home, but I will be coming from work to the meeting and won't be able to pick you up to bring you.

JMK

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I should be good to go. But like last time, my wife is starting another week of night shift, which means I'll probably only be able to hang out for an hour before I need to get back so she can have time to get ready for work.

Will Minacia get a chance to post this? It seems like short notice. Since this would be the third meeting, I hope she can.

3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I can hop the bus over to B & N.....Kevin H, I'll kinda need a ride back since they stop running to my house around 6:30...hope to see everyone!

4. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Hey Kevin, this is Dale just wanted to say hey to you and Dalton. Thanks for the warm welcome at IQM last weekend in Raleigh. Look forward to seeing you all again next time.

5. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey Dale! Cool to hear from you! Have you had any luck hooking up with an Orlando FanForce?

I think you made it in a picture or two in front of the FF booth at the show during the raffle drawing. You can find a link over at the Raleigh FF boards. Then you can also see your handiwork since you became the official photographer for the NC FanForces that day!

6. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Dalton,

Yes I did hook up with an Orlando group. Got asked to be in a fanfilm already. Cant wait to see how thats going to go.

Thanks for the tip on the pictures. Ill be sure to check it out. Anytime you need a photographer, if Im there Ill be the man for the job.

Dale

7. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    It was nice to see a new face at the meeting today. Seems like each time we have a meeting, there's a new person. We've gone from 3 to 5 at our meetings in barely a month and we have posters at the forum that want to attend meetings, but just have conflicts. So we know we have more people in the wings. At this rate, I think we're poised for great things and ECU & PCC aren't even back in session yet. Once they get rolling, seems like we'll get rolling even more also!

8. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Dale,

Glad to hear you hooked up with a FanForce down there in Florida. Goodluck with the fan film. Send us pictures. I was a great pleasure meeting you, your son and your friend. Talk to you later.

JMK (Kevin)

9. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I'm gonna get April to sign up for the boards when we goto the library later. I'm at my parents house now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.