main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meeting Places

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, this is a thread to post your ideas for places to meet for upcoming meetings. At the meeting, we all agreed that having the meetings at different locations should still be the norm, as it helps keep things interesting, and it varies the driving time for different members (sometimes shorter, sometimes longer).

We'll put up a poll after we get several suggestions, so you guys can decide. So start posting ideas! Where do you guys want to meet?

2. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    Like some people were saying at the meeting, there should be a default, but still have the flexibility to do something different sometimes. It was cool meeting at the park. As long as it's a place that pretty inexpensive, (or free) I think more members would come.

Zoomer

3. Phoonzang

Phoonzang Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    if we meet in a place we will have to order food, cany just loiter :)

1 . if you guys play the star wars collectible game or mtg (magic the gathering)in the card shop at
    the fairmont mall has tables set up. Im sure the owner of the joint wouldnt mind.

2.pizza hut, fairmont or bridgeport --any other restaurants?

3. bowling activities?

just threw some ideas out

Phoonzang

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    OOOOoooo.... I like the Pizza Hut idea! :D

5. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    The only issue I have with restaurants is that in the past it has been a little difficult to sometimes conduct the actual meeting part with all the noise, food, etc. What I have seen works best is have the meeting, then going someplace to eat. But thats just my opion, whatever you all want is cool with me :)

Rap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.