main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Meeting Thursday 26/4 VERY IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Katana_Geldar, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    There will be a meeting next Wednesday to discuss the final details for the Trivia night. Please attend if you can, e-mails will be sent out ASAP to remind you.

Lock per request

2. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    I'll email paige about the use of the seafarers lounge for the trivia night.

3. darthpaige

darthpaige Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    what time is the meeting? and where?
    i'll check the room is free for the trivia night before then, but i'm sure it will be, it's usually pretty deserted except for some people playing pool in the room next to it.
    i'm sorry i haven't been showing up to meetings, my brother went and broke his neck (but it didn't move, he's not a cripple, don't worry), so i've been down in hobart a lot and when not i've been doing stuff for the actual passing of my course.
    but i'll be at this meeting (except of course if i break my neck!).

4. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    I'm pretty sure there's no danger in that.

The meeting is 3-4 pm in the SA building conference room.

5. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    For some reason the e-mail address is not working. I'll see if I can raise it with anyone on here.

6. JawaPro

JawaPro Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Hey there,

I was planning to come - but I ended up getting work today and was in Hobart at the time of the meeting. How'd it go? I saw a poster for the trivia night up in the computing building tonight - looks good.

I have contacted the Online Center about the projector - but havent gotten a proper responce because the boss is away for a while. Should be able to find out on Monday but that'd be getting pretty late. Sorry.

"You will not fail me again..."

I have a rather large assignment due on the same day as the trivia night, so after that I will hopefully be able to work on the website again. I'm not normally this slow at doing things - but life's been really hectic.

Rob (JawaPro)

7. darthpaige

darthpaige Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    sorry i didn't show, but seafarers' is all good! we can use it.

8. JawaPro

JawaPro Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    As I said in the other thread - I finally got a responce from the Online Center - we can use the project for a hire fee of $20 - but you'll have to let me know soon.

Also - what were you planning to plug it into? Someone bringing a laptop?

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.