main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Messages to the Outside World

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

ATTN: EVERYONE

For everyone who votes to evict Dani, I will PM you a nude picture of her. If I lose, I'll PM you a nude picture of Jim.

AYBABTU

2. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hey, WHers/ores. You're supposed to change the thread title to "The Haunted House" on Halloween. [face_plain] And where are your socks? JJ's got hers on, but I don't see Death_Omega anywhere. Bah. Do I have to do everything for you guys?

This Halloween sucked :(

3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I remember far better Halloweens on the JC then this one. Everything so lackluster these days.

~PK~

4. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    dani:

I normally however on posts that require alot of writing and thought out process I do in word to check my spelling and grammer.

I think it means:

I normally, however, check my spelling and grammar on posts that require a lot of writing and thought processes.

I gleamed meaning by reading it while drunk.

Let's just say you owe me sushi, hey?

5. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    You've obviously never been drunk, Dani (not that I endorse or support the overindulgence of alcohol of anyone, especially those who are underage in their respective countries). Those kinds of words pop out when you're drunk. Thus, my explanation is that she was drunk when she wrote it.

Spicy Susan, thx.

6. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I must really be a nice person for the only fault that people can find of me is my spelling and grammer.

~PK~

7. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Bush doesn't win the popular vote...again
    but wins the Electoral College vote...again
    and eggs are thrown at his limo...again
    but we don't give up this time

Okay, don't get me wrong. I voted for Kerry. But if Bush wins the electoral college but not the popular vote, he's rightfully the president. That's the way our country works. Don't get your panties in a wad - there's nothing to "give up"

8. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    There are those who seem to think that losing the popular vote and becoming President is a new thing. It is not, Bush is not the first President to lose the popular vote.

There have been so many similar cases to 2000 in American history. Take the election of John Q. Adams, Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay as an example. That election was really determined in the House of Representatives. There are times when a President does not win enough electoral votes but he wins more then his opposition and thus becomes President.

So problems with the election did not begin in the year 2000. There have always been disputes and some problems with the elections.

-Seldon

9. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    From the Election 2004 thread:
    I find it interesting that 90% OF AMERICANS IN WASHINGTON DC. VOTED FOR KERRY. this represents all america in a real way. the foundation of america started here.

John F. Kerry Dem 183,876 - 90 percent
    George W. Bush (i) Rep 19,007 - 9 percent
    Ralph Nader Ind 1,318 - 1 percent
    David Cobb DCG 645 - 0 percent
    Michael Badnarik Lib 442 - 0 percent
    James Harris SWP 112 - 0 percent

think about this. doesnt this tell you guys something? like they know whats best for us?

How incredibly dense. DC also has one of the highest rates of drug abuse and murder in the nation, I guess that's representative too.

10. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    From The Official 2004 Election Reaction Thread

It's a Sad reality in this country where about 50% don't agree with who to running the country.

Oh, please, JM22. Shut up. Bush won with the highest margin of the popular vote that anyone has won since his father in 88. More people agree with him than agreed with him in 2000, and that agreed with Clinton. Get some education.

11. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Oh, Lord. All you drama queen liberals make the rest of us look bad.

Seriously, JM22. Shut up. What the hell was the point of that copy-paste?

Although I'll be laughing my *** off from Canada while you all get drafted.

Dude, did you miss the part where Bush said that he was strongly against the draft?

Can you guys please stop spreading verbal diarreah all over the internet. Go move to Canada or something.

12. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Something tells me JM22 isn't reading this, because he's still talking.

"One thing is for sure, George Bush Jr will go down in history with the most asterixes of any President. Two very close elections where neither was solved on election night."

How the hell was this a close election? By both the electoral vote and the popular vote, Bush won by a VERY fair margin.

13. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Just a little info for the guys that think Bush will reinstate the draft -- only Congress can enact the draft, and if you missed it, they voted the idea down 402-2.

BTW, the 17 cosponsors were Democrats.

14. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    But you don't really think about that until your back is against the wall, and some idiot is fire an Ak-47 over your head.

So because some people don't think through their decision to join the armed forces it's considered a draft? That's the stupidest thing I've read in the past 5 minutes.

15. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Ok lets get one thing straight, if they were to reinstate the draft they would start calling up retires first. See because of Kerry and the Clinton Adminstration in the mid 90's they down-sized the Military forcing 100 of thousands of troops into early retirement. So many of them are still elligible to be called back to active service and would be the first to be called back up before they started the draft.

Which its a scary thought because my father is one of those 100's of thousands of troops that would be called up. I don't like the idea as the next person. But it was a scare tactic by both to get you to vote for their guy. Because both sides were saying the other would reinstate the draft. So lets please remember this is nothing more then a scare tactic and theres more things at hand that are far more important.

~PK~

16. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    i have no idea where you ****tards get that dani is fat from :confused:

17. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I'm so damn sick of people saying they are moving to Canada. As if it is better here.

Sure I am not happy at all about the turn of events in 2004. I however don't think Bush is evil. I don't think we are all going to be drafted or that this is WWIII. I simply think the man is not fit to lead.

The far majority of America is not educated, I suppose their votes reflect this.

-Seldon
    Don't blame me! I live in a blue state.

18. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    The Pistons got beat by the Raptors! roflol What is up with that? Some Champions they are, they can't even beat the Raptors. That is so funny. I hope they do get better I expect alot from them now and everything. On a side note Pacers are 2-0 so far. Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This NBA season is going to rock my world!!!

~PK~

19. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    In response to the YJCC awards

Best new poster: (registered in 2004) _______

Best poster (overall): ___

Best thread: Comet writing about almost getting fried on his bike. Mostly from everyones responses.

Worst thread: Fate having lunch.

Funniest sock: I'm going to choose Darth-Sheldon
    From the Seldon vs Sheldon thread.

Best rivalry: Comet1440 vs everyone else.
    Followed closely by Rhett vs himself
    Personally the one that effects me the most is
    Seldon vs Sheldon

Best post:

Best poster who's name begins with an R and lives in Scotland:

Best mod: Dashy

Best username:

YJCC MVP: Mortimer Snerd

Craziest JC'er: Snowball

Sexiest JC'er: ________________

Person you would like to see permabanned: I don't have any person to think of. If you want to punish them, lock them in BB:) No really I don't know.

20. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

darth_boy said the following in this thread:

"[Arafat] is dying and all you care about is your political agenda. Its pathetic, but not typical of a pro-zionist."

Ironically, your comments are pathetic, and typical of someone who advocates killing innocent civillian women and children for no reason other than the fact they are Jews. Why don't you take your rabid anti-semitism somewhere else and let us mock a dying/dead terrorist jackass in peace?

AYBABTU

21. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    i still think that robotic-bagel's tarantula/parrot thread is the best

22. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Pacers 4-0 this season so far. Granted I will give all the Pacer haters this. The Pacers probably shouldn't of won last night, starting the third quater with a 19 point lead and then only winning by one.

I felt bad for KG at the end he seemed so defeated and upset. But the Pacers won, I can't complain. Here's to hoping tonight will make 5-0 and ending the weekend 6-0. Here's hoping for an undefeated season. :)

~PK~

23. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    To the people in the Rumors thread,

The new musical video is good.

24. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Hello, Tracy!

25. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    http://boards.theforce.net/Your_Jedi_Council_Community/b10008/17519885/?32

In regards to that,

Bill Clinton
    George Lucas
    Harlan Ellison (I would pick Dr. Asimov but he is dead)
    John Kerry
    Natalie Portman
    Ray Bradbury
    Steven Spielberg
    Dr. Henry Kissinger (I think he is still alive, could be wrong.)
    Janet Asimov (to learn more about her husband)
    Tom Brokaw

Well that is my ten, most of the interesting people are already dead.

You would bet that that if they were alive Isaac Asimov, Richard Nixon and Frank Herbert would have made the list.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.