main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Midwest RSA Position

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lightsabre, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang! The RSA position is available and we're looking for candidates. Do you know someone that has been very active at Fanforce? Someone who wants to be a part of the TFn Fanforce Staff? Someone who can fulfill the duties of RSA? If you do or you personally are interested, please PM me. If you have questions about the position, please refer to the FAQ here: http://fanforce.net/fanforce_faq.shtml. If you need more info or have other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Joel aka Lightsabre

2. Combustible Insect

Combustible Insect Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    The link doesn't work because of the period at the end. For those of you who don't want to bother altering the link in your address bar, click here: http://fanforce.net/fanforce_faq.shtml

3. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Thanks for the fix CI! I have yet to hear from anyone who is interested in the MW RSA. Please PM me if you are interested.

4. Combustible Insect

Combustible Insect Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2000
    Nobody's interested? I find that hard to believe, but.. Maybe it's just that people in these parts tend to stick to their own forum? I'll toss a link to here in a couple of our busier forums.

5. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Some of us just pop into other cities and post after we've gotten to know each other. That may be why there are fewer posts in the general Midwest forum.

6. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    Well, there is nobody in the Midwest. ;)

7. GlennB

GlennB Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 1999
    Can someone tell me what RSA stands for?

8. GlennB

GlennB Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 1999
    Can someone tell me what RSA stands for?

9. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Regional Support Administrator

10. Shi-Zahn_Quinn

Shi-Zahn_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2000
    What exactly are the job requirements?

11. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    RSA duties taken from the FanForce FAQs

(This is an old thread BTW, the position has since been filled, unless there are problems with your RSA and you need a new one.)

TFN FanForce Frequently Asked Questions

What does a Regional Support Administrator do?
    The role of the Regional Support Administrator (RSA) will vary, and is largely determined by the creativity and proactivity of the bearer of this title. Nevertheless, there area set of core responsibilities that must be upheld by any RSA:

1) RSA's are the "face" of TFN for the FanForce cities in their regions. They are responsible for addressing any and all concerns issued by these cities. The RSA will interface directly with the City Representatives to achieve these ends.

2) RSA's will assist FanForce cities in devising and helping implement FanForce activities. The ability of an RSA to be creative in this regard is vital, as he may be called upon to represent FanForce cities on behalf of TFN to sponsors, charities, media, etc.

3) RSA's will engage FanForce Global Support for the escalation of all issues that cannot be directly addressed or resolved on a regional level. Situations in which this is necessary will vary. (For example: No City Representative will be relieved of his assignment without the consensus of Global Support. In addition, no FanForce member will be banned from the forums without said consensus and authorization.)

4) RSA's will be directly responsible for overseeing the formation of new FanForce cities. In addition, he is required to know and understand the leadership structure of each city in his region.

5) RSA's are "moderators" for their regions "General Discussion" forum.

Any issues that have not been directly addressed in this document will be handled by FanForce Staff as whole,to deivse a reasonable and fair solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.