main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon gets up from the floor madder than a storm of locust-hornets. "Beenca, you ok? Boss, you ok?" I'll show that Noom who's an amature..."

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Baby, I am OK. Go ahead and kick his ass. My bagboys have your back. This small Ithorian threat has taken up too much of my attention. I have more important things to attend to. This Ithorian so-called threat is beginning to bore me.

3. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    ha ha ha ha noom laughes as he reclines in his chair atop his ship then suddenly leaps to his feet and
    walks to the round disk elevator that lowers him into his ship. he yells to 6d8 fire up the engines girl were leaving " in space he leaves tallon and beenca a message, "both of you can find me on ENDOR. you want to get rid of me once and for all come on. beenca bring as many bagboys as you like. as for you tallon come on prove me wrong.
    BRIGHTSTAR: i would be very honored if you would grace us all with your presents and witness this conflicked
    NOOM:eek:UT

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    The sith have always wanted to see the forest moon. And burn it to the ground...

"MWA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!"

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! Not since the obliteration of Alderan will there be such a glorious burning.

shew! all that burning fur stinks. 8-}

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    TELEGRAM OF THE SITH:

TO: THE ONE TRUE EMPRESS OF THE SPRINKLES-

i could not help but notice your little problem. STOP my master and i grow tired of the pizza and beer (FOR THE MOMENT) STOP
    we seek the sport of alien blood. STOP
    if you should care for our special attention on this pressing matter? STOP
    we will be more than grateful to deal with your LITTLE problem. STOP
    for long is the light that leads up from the darkness.
    STOP hell hath no fury equal to that of the sith...STOP

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Studies telegram from the Sith that her bagboy messenger gave her, contemplating her options. After a few moments, she gestures to a passing bagboy servant.*

Ready my ship. We're headed to Endor.

Lets get ready to rumble!!!! :p [face_devil]

8. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Boss, I am right behind you! Tallon will meet us there in the 24C41. We are going to end this nuisance now.

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    DARKNESS-

The apprentice stardog-d-jedi kneels before the night on the edge of the landing bay of the sith hideout. He raises his head gazing into the stars with his blood red eyes. And whispers...

"Nothing shall be left from this...
    For the forest moon of Endor will be erased from the galaxy...
    And the creature will not be able to repent...
    For this moment...
    I shall always remember..."

The sith bows his head to the darkness and rises. He boards the Sith Infiltrator taking a seat at his masters side and begins ploting their course into the nav computer.

The ship ascends into the heavens and disapears into the lines... of the stars.

10. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Reporting for duty as Sprinkles Empress Cuddle Bear.

Boom Baby!!

This post was brought to you by Deadpool who promises that no matter what happens he will not seduce Rosie O'donell...ever.

EDIT: I thought Cuddle Bug just wasn't manly enough Empress.

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Cuddle bear? [face_laugh]

You're so strange. :p

Of course you do realize that calling yourself a bear might get you mistaken for an Ewok and, in this case, that is not such a good thing. ;)

12. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    noom gears up for this great battle and now that brightstar will be a player instead of an observor
    noom takes extra pre-cautions and prepares for her arrive as well.

13. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    *<Through the streaming stars of hyper space>*

*<The darkside grows closer...>*

14. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    We're almost to Endor Stardog, Does the Sith_Wench have the right coordinates to meet up with us?

15. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Transmitting coordinates now.

16. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    The question that shakes the universe has been answered...

Three sith...

one alien...

one planet...

one truth...

one hate...

17. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    "Approaching Endor now Stardog. Send a legion of Stormtroopers down first. Then the Sith _Wench should be meeting up with us shortly."

Stardog & Spooky-Kid orbit Endor in their Sith Infiltrator.

Stardog, "It looks like a revamped Imperial Shuttle is coming out of hyperspace at point 3-0." The markings of a Sith Logo define the ship.

18. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    viewing the stars as the shuttle reverts to real space, Sith_Wench reaches over to the comm unit

"Stardog and Spooky-Kid where shall we rendevous?"

As she waits for a reply she looks at the new lightsabre she has contructed. Stronger, sturdier than the last, the crimson blade could be extended at the press of a button allowing her to keep her distance from an opponent.

19. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    <A Star Destyoyer breaks orbit. Several shuttles and Tie fighters begin streaming from the landing bay to the planet surface.>

"The troops have been deployed master."

"We will board our destroyer and combine our forces as one before we make the descent."

"Sith Wench. Please join my Master and I in a cold beer as we plan for the destruction of this...alien."

<The sith inflitrator slowly hovers upward into the landing bay of the massive war ship. As several tie fighters scream into the stars.>

20. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    StarDog I will join you and your Master presently.

//Sith_Wench guides her ship into the belly of the Star Destroyer and expertly lands it next to the Sith Infiltrator. As the landing ramp descends she can feel the raw power before her. The awesomeness of a dark power so controlled and yet so dangerous. Intoxicating.//

21. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    And with the power of the darkside gathered amongst the three. They wait patiently...

A storm grows over the atmosphere of the forset moon...

<It's closer than you think.>

22. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    "So, what about that beer?"

23. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Grand Moff Spooky speaks in to his wrist comm. // TC-69, please bring 3 frosty mugs of our finest ale to the bridge.

First we shall toast to the new uprising Sith Empire. We only have to remove those who oppose us.

We only have to remove those who oppose us. YES, I ripped this off from Sauramon.

24. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    //casually making herself at home in Spooky's chair and crossing her long leather clad legs, Sith_Wench accepts a beer from TC-69//

Thank you, TC-69 . . . nice designation.

What are your plans, Spooky? How do you want to see this played out?

25. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    "Well send 2 Garrisons of Stormtroopers down first, we shall maintain here with our fleet until we see signs of NOOMS' next move."

"Captain Chong, Have you had any correspondence with the Queen Brightstars' ship?"

"Negative Grand Moff Spooky, computer analysis says her ship left Naboo at 21OO hours.Shall I investigate further , Sir?"

Yes, for now we shall sit and wait. Ready a 2nd batallion of stormtroopers if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.