main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN More Toy Finds.... Again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Let's start a list of who would want to be emailed the location of certain figures. Almost thinking of setting up a Yahoo group for easy posting of this info to only select members of NAD, RL & 501.

If I don't have your email address then I'll PM you for it. Post an addition to the list (cut & paste & add yourself). Start of list (& I'll assume some of you who want on it):

1. DVDMaster
    2. Toymaster
    3. Loki
    4. TamboFett
    5. Obi-TN
    6. Skywalker2584

2. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    for some reason I hardly ever get NAD e-mails.

I suppose there's not many sent, or is something wrong with my computer again?

and, hell yeah I want on the list.

3. Chip2-D2

Chip2-D2 Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2003
    hey guys,

i know i don't post very much and am not as active a member as i would like(work out of town 4 days a week). but, i do look at the boards quite often to see if there is anything going on.
    i just collect the 3 3/4 figs, ships and the occasional 12 inch. unfortunately, there hasn't been much activity on my side of town to post about(rivergate, goodlettsville). but i would like to be a part of the smaller toy info group.

i did see that the toys r us in chattanooga just got in the new wave of unleashed. they put them out on wed. the also have some of the newer deluxe figs. but no 500th vader yet.

my email is chip2d2@aol.com

4. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    Dude, you're not supposed to say Where you found them! I bet that TRU has nothing left by now.

5. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Ya know I dont think there are any scalpers who are out there waiting for us to supply them with tips. They are out there every night scoping stores. Plus there are more collectors out there than just us. If someone posts that they found something today and I cant get there until tommorow, I count it as a lost cause.
    Thats just my thougts, but if I was still in the area I would be in on the list too.

Anywhos... I found new stuff yesterday. I posted it on the local FF board but I dont know why. I started it when I got here and there are 6 posts, all from me.

One of the things I found was the Battle pack. I got it cause I wanted the OB1 in armor. The funny thing is it says "STORMTROOPER ARMOR".
    Betch I could post this on Ebay as a vaiation and get some sucker to buy it for $40.

6. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    I deliver to two Wal-Marts on my route and in both stores I know where the toy backstock is kept. At BOTH stores there are at least 10 to 20 UNOPENNED cases of 3 inch figures in backstock. On a pallet (That my friend in one toy dept tells me just arrived last week) There are 10 or 20 MORE cases of figures, two or three cases of unleashed and two or three various cases, (Attacktics, interactive Yoda, lightsabers, ect..)

At both stores the people I've made friends with in the toy dept tell me that they've been told not to stock ANYTHING with Star Wars on it untill they move most of the stuff on the pegs and sell some of that F4 and Batman stuff.

The toy Dept MGR at one store was nice enough to let me peek in several of the cases on the backstock shelves. I could have walked out of that store with EVERY figure from 1 to 56 if I'd been able to get them out of the backroom.

But untill they sell those 50 Mon Mothmas and 30 Neimoidians on the pegs now, and move some of the Batman junk, there will be no restock.

7. TamboFett

TamboFett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2003
    So they have the toys and just don't want to sell them....Hmmmmm... I really hate to say that the F4 and Batman stuff is going to sit for months or years untill they clear it out for a few dollars.

8. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Just got back from the WBR Target. The had 3 each of Jett Whathisname, Capt. Antilles and the Utapah Warrior when I left, plus a Tarkin and one of those Admiral Ackbar senator dudes. No variant troopers though.

So go get 'em!

9. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    WBR Target does it again! 4 Jedi vs. Sith Battle Packs, 3 500th Vaders, and 2 Anakin Evolution sets. They also still had 2 Zett Jukasas and 2 Capt. Antilles plus 1 Ask Aak.

Oh yeah, and the Star Wars Slip 'n Slide is now on clearance!

10. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Down to 3, 2, and 1. Already picked up the individual figures Toymaster mentions yesterday, but they had R2-D2 #48 which I did get, so they must have had a Bakura, but never saw that. I also picked up their last Build Your Own Lightsaber kit.

11. TamboFett

TamboFett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2003
    Got off work early and stoppped by Target...and what did I see???? All the new figures, All of them...every single one of them in one guys cart. Every Clone Gunner, Super Articulate trooper, Antillies, Zet, the long face Warrior guys. Ziltch for me....

12. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    WBR target.... empty.
    Guess I'll have to go to Outer Limits.
    Thanks guys.

13. tk1313

tk1313 Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2005
    Dude where is this outer limit place??? Do they buy star wars stuff???

14. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Why don't we go over which toys we collect and where we currently stand:

I am collecting only selected 3 3/4" figures, mostly exclusives or special figures or certain characters, e.g., Clone Obi-Wan in Jedi vs. Sith set, evolutions, 500th figure, battle packs, Aayla Secura and Padme, etc. I had collected all 3 3/4" figures until the OTC. The next things I am looking for are the holographic Emperor, Aayla Secura, and Plo Koon; selected Clones (Bly, Gree, 501st); evolutions Clone Trooper; Jedi Temple Assault (501st and Anakin) battle pack; third wave of figures w/ cups; etc.

Unleashed looking for that last wave of Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise, Chewbacca, and Clone Trooper.

Since it seems the 12" line has finished, I might want to get the Grievous again so I can have an almost complete set (missing the Plo Koon).

I'm also looking for a green sabre spoon from Kellogg's, several stat cards from the SW miniatures game, 4 rares from the SW tcg Empire Strikes Back set, 2 cards (9 & 11) from the 21-card Collector's set from C3. I'm thinking I'll put a want list on my web page.

15. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    If you ordered the CC Leia from SW.com you can expect them soon. I got mine today. I good shape and in the new star cases but they were not packed like the Emperor. He was packed in a star case, bubble wrap, and packing peanuts.

16. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    Found the Anakin Evolutions set at Wal-Mart in Murfreesboro last night. First new Star Wars find I've had in Tennessee in almost two months.

17. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    the anakin evolutions are starting to show up everywhere. I've only seen the Clone to stormtrooper evolutions online, and I've never heard of anyone finding the sith set.

People are starting to find the clone variants everywhere but TN, they are popping up at Targets.

Interestingly, Entertainment Earth has cancelled the cases of the last wave (Tarkin). Don't know why. The Anakin #50/ Bacara wave is still scheduled to ship on the 1st.

A few other online stores have cancelled the tarkin wave too, when you try to order it it says "Product Unavailable" Did Hasbro recall that wave? I heard they changed the name of #54 from "Turbo Tank Driver" to "AT-RT Driver", but would they recall all the cases for that?

18. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    sorry you all have all the drama with the toys...but it's no better anywhere else, I was in Orlando and went to the walmart near our rental, and it was way picked over too. And I checked in Montgomery. So we are all in the same boat!

19. clutch1

clutch1 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2005
    Anybody gotten the 500th Vader fig? I just saw a couple at K-Mart. Pretty cool making the helmet go up and down. :)

20. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    you saw some? Please tell me you bought them.
    I have two 501st members I'm hunting those things for, they'd pay cash right now.

I have one, it's a pretty cool thing.

21. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    I got a question for the ToyMaster or maybe someone who works in a WalMart.

Tonight I came across several boxes that said "SW vechicle gift pack". The price point was $19.87. I did not open any of the boxes or get any other info. But my curiosity is killin' me. What the heck were these?

22. clutch1

May 31, 2005
    There were two and I bought one for myself. I can check to see if the other one is still there.

23. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Tonight I came across several boxes that said "SW vehicle gift pack". The price point was $19.87. I did not open any of the boxes or get any other info. But my curiosity is killin' me. What the heck were these?

The only thing I can figure this might be is the multi-pack of Titanium ships that is supposed to be a Wal-Mart exclusive.

24. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Kylie and I hit the Target near my house because it is her birthday and picked her up the Ultimate Lightsaber Kit..it is AWESOME! We are having soo much fun with it!

25. clutch1

May 31, 2005
    There are three there now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.