main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN More Toy Finds.... Again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Went by Target today, picked up two each of the holographic Plo Koon and Aayla Secura, leaving none, and for Loki picked up the Wookie Heavy Gunner and R4 droid, leaving one of each. I also got the only Tactical Ops Trooper. Serious collectors should contact me for important news about another figure. They also had six of the second release of the Evolutions Clone Trooper/Stormtrooper. I also picked up the Galactic Hero Obi-Wan/Clone Trooper(orange). They had Dark Side Anakin with 501st Clone as well.

2. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    Best Buy in Rivergate has the exclusive Darth Vader Unleashed figure. Oddly, you can't even see that item at Bestbuy.com anymore, but it is in stores now.

3. TamboFett

TamboFett Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 8, 2003
    Utapau Shadow troopers hit today and lot's of the new Pegwarming mini-unleashed sets.

4. dwrd

dwrd Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    I just picked up a couple of the Shadow Troopers at the White Bridge Target. There were 2 or 3 left as of Tuesday night.

5. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    Stopped by the CS Target on Saturday to see if they had any of their super-sale DVDs still in stock and traversed over to the Star Wars toys expecting to find them picked clean. Well, if that had happened Friday, they had been restocked. I bought TEN of the Tactical Ops Trooper, 5 of the holographic Plo Koon, 4 of the holographic Aayla Secura, and 3 of the Utaupau Shadow Trooper. Two sets of the holographic figures are on hold, but let me know if you are interested in the others (and when you might be able to get them from me).

6. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    Finally tracked down the Tactical Ops wave at Wal-Mart in Antioch yesterday, so I am officially finished with the ROTS lineup.

Anyone come across the Wal-Mart Clone Wars 3 packs yet?

7. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    NM, found both packs at M'boro Wal-Mart last night.

8. wookieepedian1

wookieepedian1 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005
    Hello guys.

I've been on the elusive search for that Tactical Ops Trooper, and have not seen a one, even as I have been shopping relentlessly for figures in the past two months. Its probably safe to say I missed out on whatever was floating around in the fall, however I did come across alot of other stuff in Clarksville (my homebase), Hopkinsville, and around Nashville (including Rivergate, Hendersonville, Gallatin, and Antioch. Even went down to Murfreesboro last weekend, but its was slim pickings, especially right after Christmas. And now it seems the saga collection is kicking them out of the non-stocked shelves.

In total I have found all but 16 of the numbered line of figures, including AT-TE gunners, the black varient clone pilot, and varient clone commanders (however Bly escapes me). I also found shocktrooper varients, the holographic Palpatine exclusive, the Utapau Shadow Trooper, the lava reflection Anakin, one of the Separation of the Twins (i didn't act fast on these and missed out), and all the clone trooper packs you can think of, some with color varients.

Whew.

9. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Such a sad state of affairs when this thread is almost bumped off the first page. So I will share with you my latest purchase. No, it wont do you any good since I am in VA but it wont do anyone in VA any good since the find was in Japan, which is where I just returned from.

I picked up the Kotobukiya Snowtrooper, an awesome piece espesialy when placed next to my other Koto troopers. It is not too hard of a get since you can still order it from SSW.com but at $99 plus $10.95 for shipping. I paid 7900 yen (=68.70 US$), no tax, no shipping.
    Hella sweet, huh.

10. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Sorry Mike! The collecting bug left me big time when the Saga Collection came out. Too many variants and exclusives to even hope of getting everything. Now if I happen to see anything I like in the stores I'll get it, but the days of searching every store within 50 miles are over. I'm just burnt out, and most of the 501st guys are too. I don't know anyone that's even trying to get stuff anymore, except Corey, and he's got everything made since 1977.

Besides, all my money is going to my new love:
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/loki41872/Albodystart02.jpg]

11. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I stopped collecting toys with the ROTS line. I pick up some stuff still but not much. I am picking up more Koto & Gentle Giants stuff now. They has l lot of great stuff in Japan, but the only SW thing I got was the snowtrooper. Other stuff (like Final Fantsy) that is a tolaly different story.

12. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    Exclusive George Lucas as Stormtrooper details:
    There will be an offer form in each of the VOTC Luke X-Wing pilot figures. There will be some sort of tab in each of the other four figures in the VOTC line that you will need to attach to the form. You send that plus $4.95 by November 30th to get your figure.

13. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    What ever happened to this thread? Is everyone just keeping their finds to themselves now? This thread was really helpful for knowing when things were being released around here. I'd love to know if anyone has found the TRU Gunship or Hunt for Grievous battle pack. With the TRU in Antioch being closed, it's really made it rough finding things at TRU.

14. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    A lot of people stopped collecting and GMSepiroth moved away. Plus, there were complaints of scalpers. Plus, most of the stuff I find I either get all the good stuff to pass on to others or it's so plentiful it's not worth mentioning. For instance, I picked up the 3 latest Unleashed figures (Han as Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, Shock Trooper) the other day at Wal-Mart, but they had an end cap full and I had heard reports of the same being at other Wal-Marts.

I haven't seen the Gunship or Hunt for Grievous battle pack. I'll try to check out the Bellevue TRU again today or tomorrow. Those and 3 of the Ultimate Galactic Hunt (Fett, Cody, Grievous) are all I'm looking for now.

15. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Scalpers watch these threads. I thought it was wise to stop posting where I found stuff, plus I just got burned out after getting every single figure from ROTS. I'm only picking and choosing stuff that interests me now, I think a lot of others are the same.

And yeah, the Solo, Shocktrooper and Ugly Chewbacca are EVERYWHERE. I've been trying to count them when I see them. I'm up to 79 now, and I just saw them for the first time Monday.

16. jjks

jjks Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2004
    Funny that you guys are seeing so much of the new Unleashed, I finally just found a set last night, and managed to get the last Shocktrooper. I found the Clone Wars Gunship on the way home last night, funny how that worked. No signs of the Clones set though.

I'm down to needing the Grievous, Vader, and Scorch UGH's. I have an extra Han, Obi Wan, and Cody if anyone is looking to trade.

I know what you guys mean about scalpers, but they're going to find the stuff anyway. I always thought this thread was great for knowing when to start looking for new stuff. Just my opinion of course.

17. vaderhater86

vaderhater86 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2004
    dude you need to go here

http://highlandcitadel.com/501stso/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=503&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

18. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    I found the gunship at TRU this morning myself. I was going to offer to trade you that, but you got it. I think I can trade you a Vader for the Cody UGH. I'm pretty sure it's the Han that I've promised someone else.

19. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    It looks like they are finally making my name sake a figure!!! Kir Kanos, along with a mystery figure, is being sold as an expanded universe Star Wars 2 pack & available for preorder from Starwarsshop.com as well as entertainmentearth.com

[image=http://images.entertainmentearth.com//autoimages/HS872641234lg.jpg]

20. obi-TN

Jun 7, 2003
    I posted the above on 11-4-05. The mystery figure is rumored to be Carnor Jax. I'll have to check on who's making the Padme, but I already have the Clone Wars Gunship and Lucas family collection with a Lucas Stormtrooper on order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.