main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok everyone,

New topic. This one should be very simple. I think the title say's it all. lol

Anyone seeing any movie post it here. Let us all know if it was GOOD or BAD ! See IT or STAY AWAY !

Sound good ???

All right then, here we go...........

Enjoy,
    TK

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    First Up,

SPIDER-MAN 2.

How should I say this. UMmmmmmmm....

FREAKIN' AWESOME!! This maybe one of the BEST movies I've ever seen. It was great. Not to give anything away. But the store was complete, it had love, action you name it.

Best way to say it was, it was just fun front to back. There where NO less then 3 times in the movie that you just want to jump up and cheer for what was happening. You get so draw in to the movie it was great.

Doc Oct. was SOOOOOooooo cool. His arm where the best.

So I vote 2 BIG thumbs UP !! IF you've not seen it yet. MAKE THE TIME !! It's that good. I know I'll be going again.

Till next time ....
    This is your freindly neighborhood TK saying ....

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALLLLLLlllllllll.....

SeeYa!!
    TK

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Spiderman 2 was awesome!!!!!!!!!

You're right TK, it definately did have everything. There was the action that you expect, the tension between Peter and Harry, the love story of Peter and MJ, and even a little more comedy by Spidey himself! I would definately recommend that anyone who hasn't seen this movie yet to go and see it and I'm looking forward to getting this on DVD.

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Jason and I went to see Spiderman 2 last Friday and we both thought it was awesome!!! I bought the original Spiderman on DVD at Walmart so I had a free ticket to see Spiderman 2. I agree with Jedi Outcast and TK the movie had everything action, romance, and a great story. Another thing about the movie is the part when Spiderman/peter parker saves those people on the subway. I thought it was a great moment because it made Spiderman into a true hero. The original didn't have moments like that I mean Spiderman did save MJ several times and he saved those kids at the end but nothing like this. You could almost compare this movie to the original Superman movie that came out in 1978 because in the movie Superman saves everybody from that earthquake in the end. Also the things that happen to peter in the beginning of the movie make you want to shoot yourself. His relationship with MJ goes downhill and then his friendship with Harry starts to go downhill. Then to top it all off he tells Aunt May the truth about what happened the night of Uncle Ben's murder. After she went upstairs I kept thinking don't leave peter you're all he's got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.