main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Moving to Philly in October

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Abhors Elder, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Hey everyone. I've been holding off on posting this until everything had become official, and now it is.

In October I'll be moving to Philadelphia to attend the Art Intstitute of Philadelphia for a Visual Effects & Motion Graphics degree. I've been accepted since December, but just today got notification of a $50,000 scholarship for tuition, so now I know I can afford to go :p

Now, the first issue that arises from this is who is going to fill my shoes as CR. I'd like to continue being CR through the summer until I leave, as I'll be here for another 6 months or so. I beleive the procedure is to hold nominations and then have an election, but we'll wait a few months before having to deal with that.

I thought you should all know about this, and so far its been a good time with this Fan Force, even if we havn't been all that active. I hope we can get the ball moving a little more before I leave :)

2. mainemojodomo

mainemojodomo Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2005
    saber i know i wouldnt be one of the possiblites but i respect you telling us. Also how do you join?

3. Nate-Skywalker

Nate-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2003
    Ohh Boy, He Has Risen From The Ashes...Ladies and Gentlemen
    o_O

<3 Maine

4. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Thank you... As for joining the Fan Force? No real official way to join actually... Just stick around and post, and try to come to events whenever the heck we can have them :p

Also, Nate, glad to see you back bro :)

5. mainemojodomo

mainemojodomo Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2005
    yes i have now bow.

6. Oocleenee

Oocleenee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2006
    Well I do not know anyone here but I am a board junkie so i reckon I may be here for good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.