main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Music Feelings (EU Obi-Wan & Qui-Gon) Updated 3/22

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Blue_Lightsaber42, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
  2. Cole_Kenobi

Cole_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2005
    Aha, I still say it's the band director, :p aha just kidding. Hmmm. Why would somone want to hurt Obi? Hmm. *Ponders* I havn't a clue. lol Please udpate soon and reveal this evil,EVIL person. Aha. lol

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Maybe it's Siri Tachi. That's how she shows her growing affection. POW! "I think I'm actually begining to like you, Obi-Wan!" :p

Cool update, Blue_Lightsaber42! Though it was woefully devoid of answers. [face_shame_on_you] :p [face_peace]

4. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    ?Did he just run into someone, or was he purposely hurt?"

Obviously purposely. If it was a mistake then there would be someone there to explain... Think Mace... [face_shame_on_you] :p

Good update, Bl! :) Oh, might I suggest when you PM with an update, provide a link? I know it would make my life easier... I can be really lazy, I know... :p

~Silverfighter

5. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Maybe it is some one who does not appreciate the fine sounds of music.o_O

So I wonder who it is, definitely not an obi lover[face_worried]

Anxiously waiting to find out who it is that would hurt our sweet Obi-Wan:_|

great post =D=

6. Blue_Lightsaber42

Dec 7, 2007
    Cole_Kenobi: The evil person shall be punished. When or how I have no idea...[face_frustrated] :p

Meredith_Kenobi: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] x1,000,000

silverfighter: Okay, okay link is coming...

Gkilkenny: No, they HATE Obi. OR DO THEY????o_O dun dun dun duuuun....:p

7. Blue_Lightsaber42

Dec 7, 2007
    Chapter 5

Obi-Wan was in a Temple hallway. He didn?t know which one, only that it was long and he was walking down it.
    Why am I walking down this hallway? He thought. Does this have a purpose? He stopped. Thump. What was that?! He started walking again, more cautiously. He heard it again. Thump. What is that?! He went faster. Thump. Faster. Thump.
    Obi-Wan sprinted down the hallway, and- Oh no! There was a dead end at the end of the hallway. Thump. What was that thumping sound? He was almost at the dead end now. Thump. Running as fast as he could, Obi-Wan had to skid to a halt in front of the wall. Oh no! He couldn?t get through! Thump. What was it?!? He pounded at the wall and-
    Obi-Wan awoke in a cold sweat, panting. His Master stood over him, looking worried.
    ?Shh,? Qui-Gon said, smoothing Obi-Wan?s hair. ?It?s alright, my Padawan, shh. It?s okay.?
    Thump, thump. Oh no! What was it?! Why was that noise haunting him so?! Thump, thump. But then he understood. Nothing was chasing him. It was only the pounding of his own heart. He sighed, and noticed that he was in the Healers? Ward. Urg. His least favorite place in the galaxy.
    ?It?s okay, Obi-Wan.? Qui-Gon soothed. ?But you had quite a scrape! Don?t worry,? He added at Obi-Wan?s look of horror at staying at the Healers? longer. ?It?s mostly healed.?
    Obi-Wan reached up to touch the cut on his head, but his Master stopped him. ?Don?t touch it.?
    Obi-Wan nodded. ?Yes Master,? as Healer Kel-Vy walked in.
    ?Good, you?re awake.? He greeted. ?Now Obi-Wan, do you remember how you got knocked out??
    ?Well,? Obi-Wan began, ?I was going back to our quarters after swimming with Bant, and I was just thinking, and a foot popped out of a doorway and tripped me over. I didn?t see it.? He added, blushing.
    ?Uh huh...? Prompted his Master.
    ?And I turned over from the ground to see who had tripped me and whoever it was smashed me on the head with something.? And it had hurt! Whatever jerk hit me-
    // I heard that.//
    Whoops. Blasted shields. // Sorry Master.//
    ?So you don?t have any idea who it was?? Asked Kel-Vy hopefully.
    ?Nope.? Answered Obi-Wan sadly.
    The Healer looked disappointed. ?Well, we?ll just have to ask around if anyone was there, but if there was, they would have told someone?? he trailed off.
    Obi-Wan suddenly remembered a vague figure running away when he was falling unconscious. A small figure?
    ?Master Kel-Vy, actually I just remembered something.
    ?Yes??
    ?Well, the person was short. So they were an initiate or Padawan or a shorter Knight or Master. And they chuckled.? He said suddenly. ?They chuckled when they ran away.?
    ?Well that?s not much of a start, but it?s something.? His Master said.
    ***~***
    [face_devil]

8. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Well of COURSE they are going to chuckle as they run away. They are an evil lil' being, for knocking Obi-Wan out. :p Can't wait to find out who it is!

Whatever jerk hit me-
    // I heard that.//
    Whoops. Blasted shields. // Sorry Master.//

Heeheeehee, I liked this part...

Good job, and thanks for the PM (with a link!)! ;) [:D]

~Silverfighter

9. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    Hehe. Maybe it was Yoda and his gimmer stick. :p Ahah. [face_laugh] Great update. =D= :D

10. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Short, eh? My money's on Yoda. [face_mischief]

Thanks for the PM! Keep 'em coming!

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Or a Yoda clone![face_laugh]

Well at least he can still play his music.[face_thinking]

great update:cool:

12. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    See??!!! I said it was Yoda!!!!

Sweet work Blue.

13. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    I just ventured to page 2 of the forum and I found this story, I'm liking it so far. [face_love]

I hope there's going to be more of it, I would like to know who knocked Obi out. Hmm... [face_thinking]

That scene with Bant was cute, and I loved the Obi-Qui mushiness, always. [face_love]

Could you send me a PM when you update please? [face_batting]

14. Blue_Lightsaber42

Dec 7, 2007
    Finally...updating...must...keep...plot bunny...ALIVE!!![face_skull]

silverfighter: Yay, links!:D 8-}

Cole: Not giving up on that theory, huh?o_O

Meredith: You're welcome![face_peace]

Gkilkenny: You guys and your Yoda theories...:rolleyes: :p

Dar: Thanks![face_peace]

Bastet: Thank you, and yes, I would be happy to send you a PM.:D

PM LIST
    Dar_manda
    Meredith_Kenobi
    silverfighter
    Cole_Kenobi
    Gkilkenny
    Bastet

Just tell me if you want to be added or removed.;)

15. Dar_manda

Dec 27, 2007
    Remove me from this list and you'll get a visit from the vod in dharwerd.

16. Blue_Lightsaber42

Dec 7, 2007
    *looks up words on google*
    I learned two new words today![face_dancing] 8-} [face_peace]

17. Blue_Lightsaber42

Dec 7, 2007
    Update finally![face_dancing]

Chapter 6

Qui-Gon didn?t know who had hurt his Padawan. But he did know he didn?t like his Padawan getting hurt. He also knew Obi-Wan hated the Healers? ward, and would attempt to escape it as soon as possible. He would have to watch the boy. Qui-Gon looked over at Obi-Wan. He was sleeping again, and was looking better already. Hopefully he would be allowed out in a few hours. He would have been able to leave immediately, but Healer Kel-Vy refused.
    Obi-Wan stirred. Qui-Gon came back to the present and watched as his Padawan woke.
    ?Master?? Obi-Wan sat up in bed.
    ?Yes, Obi-Wan??
    ?Do I have to practice trumpet today?? A small smile.
    Qui-Gon laughed. ?You?d better watch it, or you will.? How exactly like Obi-Wan, to be able to joke about anything.
    Obi-Wan looked at the chrono on the wall and gasped. ?Master, I?m going to be late to my first class!? He jumped out of bed.
    ?Relax, Obi-Wan, Kel-Vy is keeping you here for a while.? He almost grinned at the look of horror on Obi-Wan?s face.
    ?But I?m not sick!? Obi-Wan protested. ?I?m going to get behind in my studies and I have a test in Flight and Navigation today!?
    ?Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan, calm down! You won?t be in here all day, and you can always make up the test. You don?t need to get all worked up over this. In fact, most other initiates in your position would be glad to skip a test.? He chuckled. Of course Obi-Wan would be the type to get upset over skipping a test.
    ?I?m sorry, Master? The boy looked down.
    Oh Force, let his Padawan stop apologizing for everything! There?s a limit to what he can blame himself for! ?Padawan, there?s nothing to be sorry for. It was my mistake. Please forgive me.?
    ?Of course, Master! I can always forgive you, you don?t need to ask.?
    ?Thank you, Obi-Wan.?
    ?Excuse me, I was going to tell you all something, but if you?re too busy I can wait.?
    Two pairs of eyes snapped around to the Healer. ?Yes??
    Kel-Vy looked in amusement at the two men. They?d do practically anything to get out of here, he observed. ?I was going to tell you two that Obi-Wan can leave now. But,? he added at Obi-Wan?s quiet Yes, ?You must be extra careful not to bump your head again.
    Duh, Obi-Wan thought. We?ve been through this a million times. But he didn?t want to argue so he hopped right out of bed and headed towards the door, his Master behind him. Wait. He looked at the time again. Yes, I haven?t missed the test.

***~***

Go ahead and murder me, I know it was short.[face_mischief]

18. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Aww, that was a cute post. [face_love] (A short post is better than no post at all! :D)

?Do I have to practice trumpet today?? A small smile.
    Qui-Gon laughed. ?You?d better watch it, or you will.? How exactly like Obi-Wan, to be able to joke about anything.
    [face_love] That's why we love him so much! Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway... [face_mischief]

He chuckled. Of course Obi-Wan would be the type to get upset over skipping a test. [face_laugh]

Hopefully Obi will be able to heed the healer's advice and not bump his head again, but whoever knocked him out is still out there! Now who could it be... [face_thinking]

Thanks for the PM! [face_love]

19. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved the new update and please can you add me to your PM-list

20. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Short is good. :p

I still really want to know who knocked him out in the first place! :eek:

~Silverfighter

21. Cole_Kenobi

Aug 17, 2005
    Hehe, Obi's so cute. I used to hate missing school too, even now I still enjoy going to school. Ahah.

Nice update.

22. Dar_manda

Dec 27, 2007
    Aww, this is fun Blue. And I quite like the short updates, it's better than some of my mammoth ones!

23. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Short and sweet.[face_dancing]

Obi-Wan can still joke[face_laugh]

very nice update=D=

24. Meredith_Kenobi

Jul 20, 2005
    Obi-Wan. He's such a goody goody. [face_laugh]

Funny update!

Thread Status: