main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NABOO!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Palps, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palps

Palps Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2003
    So far, in the prequel trilogy, I've been most impressed by the planet of Naboo as far as new planets go. It's just so rich and beaufitful, and ellegant and heartwarming. It's the homeworld of the Gungans and it's just a unique planet and I'm glad it was a major planet in TPM. It's one of my favorite planets in the entire STAR WARS trilogy so far. My favorite in the PT COULD change after ROTS, but probably not.

2. Genrader

Genrader Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 2003
    In the video game Star Wars Galaxies, Naboo was a favorite among players. I really love the planet on the movies and in that game.

3. CloneTrooper_3000

CloneTrooper_3000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2005
    In terms of scenery, costumes and planetary cultures, Naboo is one of my favorite aspects of the PT. I really hope that Naboo is explored further in future projects.

4. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    I really love the architecturekfglikslkt, sorry didn't knew hw to speel it...

5. Harabec

Harabec Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2001
    Yeah, they do have beautiful architecture, and it is the planet from whose loins sprang the mighty Tarpals.

6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    It is a great planet of diverse cultures which makes it interesting. The planet has underwater cities as well as Renaissance like urban centers.
    It is a good mix, a science fiction version of Venice and Florence.

-Seldon

Order66Survivor likes this.
  7. Dooku_Tyranus

Dooku_Tyranus Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2000
    I can't go past Tattooine as my favourite planet but Naboo would be up there. As must as I like it though I wish it didn't have to keep popping up in every PT movie.

8. One-with-the-Force

One-with-the-Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2002
    I prefer Coruscant over Naboo. I'd enjoy the city life over the elegant Naboo life.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  9. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Naboo does have excellant architecture, but as well is the cultural creativeness that was put into making it. In the deleted scenes of Padme's parents' house in AOTC, its shown that its civilians are very humble. I mean, the Nabberie's daught was the darn queen and they're still washing their own dishes or whatever they were doing in the kitchen. :p The dress was very simple [with the excuse of Padme] and they seemed very active with the outdoors and stuff [nice lawn] unlike coruscant, where the only time you're outdoors is when you're fetching a speeder or touring the strip. The Queen is also a great example of Naboo. She really stands out in that Senate room and with her elaborate wardrobe and struff, she really does look like the planet itself. Rich and full of life. :D

10. grievious

Mar 27, 2005
    It looks like a verry relaxed planet, forest, water and grassy plains evertwhere... and some lakes to go fishing (verry importand)

11. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    Not to mention the ducks!

It's kind of a shame that such a nice place could spawn the evil Emporer.

12. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    Yeah this is a great planet...i am glad that they did it so well....1 of ma best

13. Mist_Devil

Mist_Devil Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2005
    Naboo is such a beautiful planet. :)

14. grievious

Mar 27, 2005
    It's also i bit mysterious planet, with all the different creatures and lifeforms in the swamps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.