main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: RYoma is heading to the mist village. I know it's confusing, sorry but Hanako, Teroku, RYo, Ryoma and Masaru are somewhere close to Konohakure talking in the woods.

2. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: If he's heading to the mist village he'd be heading in the same direction of the group near Konoha, Kirigakure is east of Konoha, Sunagakure is in the opposite direction. Not to mention when Ryoma, Ryo, Hanako, and Teroku left the rest of the group was no where near Sunagakure. No offense but he's making it sound like he hasn't even left yet. Not to mention I thought they were heading to the land of waves, if so the land of waves is near Konoha's eastern border near the sea, it is not a part of Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist).

3. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: I think were all a little confused guys. Ryoma, Hanako, Teroko, Masaru and me are all going to the land of waves to defend it. THe land of waves doesn't have a hidden village because it is poor unless you've added a village to it. Ryoma, were going to the land of waves not the Sand Village. Atleast that's what I was told.

4. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: yeah , the Mist Village is close to the land of Waves. Or close enough, so just head there. Chanbill ... they are heading towards the land of waves. But the mist village is the target though. Thats where the Emperial Court is. I thought I mad that clear, either way Teroku, Masaru, RYoma, Ryo, and Hanako should be going to the hidden mist village. All others to Sand village. Lets stop using the Japanese manga names, too confusing. Even if it's longer it's much easier to keep track of.

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Ok that clears a few things up. Just one more thing I need to know one last thing, where is the grave in the desert and how is it set up,I need to be able to add more detail to it when we bump into it.

6. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Scorpa sat on top of his scorpian, who he had afectionatly named scorapia, thinking about his birth and how a small grain of sand clung to his body. the grain had grown into a scorpian 300 times his size. he remembered growing up with it and watching it grow, how he found out that it could change shape and made out of sand, then he remebered his ancestor of direct relation, Gaara.
    He felt a Pulse go through the sand.
    Scorapia felt it to and imediatly became sand then formed around Scorpa's body, like a second skin of impenitrable sand. Scorpa then puled out two kuni knives and waited in silence to see what was coming. He watched the dune ahead of him, as a group of nija came over the top.
    They were sand ninja. And one of them was his cousin, Soraka.
    Scorpa ran towards him yelling "Soraka! Hey! Soraka!" He ran to close to him and a Wall of sand smaked him in the face,braking his sand armor. He lay on the ground and Yelled "Soraka!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.