main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nationalism and more.

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by DarksiderGeorge, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
  2. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    This great country was founded on freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Exactly. I agree with you. And that is what many of us are doing here, exercising our freedom of speech.

Because it seems to me most of you are spoiled, immature, don't-know-how-lucky-you-have-it-here, brats.

Sure are spoiled. I work my ass off at the very "brat-like" age of 25, but I'm spoiled.

Thank God for the USA

Someone has to carry on the idea of Manifest Destiny, and the W.A.S.P. mentality, right? :D

3. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    First off ShadowHunter, this is our web turf, so to speak, so at least show some respect for the individuals here, if you are going to post things here!!!! Also without knowing a SINGLE person here, newbie, you go and start calling people names and such!! Strike two!!! Strike three comes from your very typical and hypocritical comment that people should be flogged for criticizing the U.S. The freedom of speech obviously only applies if it is pro America. I come from a long line of family members who have served in the US military, and at times giving their life for this country. I am also employed by a governmental agency. Just because I have some "new" ideas doesnt mean I should be flogged for speaking my mind. Such hypocracy will be met with harsh reactions from the members of this board. Nationalism IS counter productive to the species, bottom line, nuff said!!! :mad:

4. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    Ahhh, ( wipes hands off) now that the argument seems to have calmed for now, allow me to continue with my discourse on the Crusade. AS stated earlier, the Crusade IS the most comprehensive and progressive movement EVER created by humanity. First of all, the Crusade is all about Humanity, those who question that are living within the "Matrix" created by centuries of scientific and philosophical darkness.

Today I will cover one presupposition that is evident. In other words, a reason why the Crusade must come into being.

Nationalism is inherently destructive and counter productive to humanity as a whole. ( Not just America, all countries) The concept of many nation states is far outdated. The concept kills more people than any other reason on this planet. The Crusade dictates that THE ENTIRE GLOBE must unify under the banner of a true Unified Government. Humanity cannot achieve a "near-utopian" state until this happens. BTW, "Utopia" is an illusion, its unattainable as humans have individual egos. A "near-utopian" state is attainable however.

5. ShaddowHunter

ShaddowHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2001
    I think not Jedivalens.

I too am employed by the Government Georgie Boy. Just watch yourself.

6. Magnum_And_TC

Magnum_And_TC Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    I want to tell you all about the organization I am with. Our code name is The King Kamayamaya Club. But we are NOT a beach club let me assure you.

We are a Private Investigation Firm / Satanic cult.

Our headquarters are located on a Hawaiin Estate. All members will have access to our private beach, where kayaking is the main mode of entertainment.

I am head of security there. If you see a guy walking around in a Tiger's hat and short short shorts thats me. Feel free to say hi.

Beware of the dogs, Zeus and Apollo, they are dobermans and belong to the caretaker of the estate.

If you have any questions give me a call. I have a cell phone in my Ferrari.

7. Ben_Dover

Ben_Dover Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    DarksiderGeorge,
    You said, "The Crusade dictates that THE ENTIRE GLOBE must unify under the banner of a true Unified Government."

So do you plan on enforcing this on everyone? I guess that's what your going to do since your "dictating" it. The thing is, if people don't agree with you, you'll either have to run an oppressive dictatorship where people's opinions don't matter and you just assimilate them into your "unified government" or you allow people to disagree with you and then it will never become unified. Is there a problem there? I think so.

I think I'll join the The King Kamayamaya Club. I hear they have great margaritas there.

8. ShaddowHunter

Feb 24, 2001
    DarksiderGeorge

There was a man once who tried what you are talking about. His name was Stallin - he used a doctrine known as Marxist. Ya know, it was used in a country name the USSR. And here is a news flash for ya: THE COUNTRY COLLAPSED!!!!

9. Ben_Dover

Ben_Dover Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Another thing DarksiderGeorge, your post that was directed towards ShadowHunter is just, well how should I put this, ahh yes, stupid. Your calling him a newbie and yet you signed up on April 02? Yeah, I guess your not a newbie anymore if you've been registered for 3 months. Then you go on and call him a hypocrite for using this so called "freedom of speech" to go off on you. Isn't that was freedom of speech is here for, to voice your opinion? You have the freedom of speech to say that nationalism sucks, and shaddowhunter has the freedom of speech to say you suck. That's how it works.

10. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    [face_laugh] This thread is cracking me up!

11. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    It is okay to voice your opinions in this thread, but please don't flame others for having different opinions from your own.

Thanks!

12. Lord-Darth-Bane

Lord-Darth-Bane Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    I think this is the best thing to ever happen in Fresno. You will be popular in know time at all. This reminds me of that one newspaper editor that said the same malarkey at a graduation and was forced off stage when everyone started throwing stuff at her.

13. count-de-monet

count-de-monet Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2001
  14. Ben_Dover

Ben_Dover Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    "Stupid is what stupid dose."

And it sure is stupid to mis-spell "does!" Sorry, I just had to say it :D

15. Ben_Dover

Ben_Dover Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    "I am the walrus."

From the Big Lebowski:

Walter:"It's like Lenin said look for the person that benefits. And you will..uh..you know...uh.."
    Donny:"I am the Walrus"
    Walter:"You will..uh.."
    Donny:"I am the Walrus"
    Walter:"Shut the **** up Donny..V.I Lenin..Vladmir..Ilyach..Lenin"

Probably not where you got it from, but funny none the less.

16. Lord-Darth-Bane

Lord-Darth-Bane Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    [face_laugh] Whatever are you talking about? :p

By the way if you read my bio I am from Canada!

17. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Lock this thread, M_J_F. Once again, a topic meant to focus on Nationalism and its pros and cons degenerates into an idiot-fest. Looks like the point is proven once again---Speak out against the "great" United States, and thou shall be called a communist, "evil", or traitor. Either that, or mindless comments shall be made, hardly a one that has anything to do with the original topic.

18. Jirin_Raman

Apr 6, 2002
    Another thing DarksiderGeorge, your post that was directed towards ShadowHunter is just, well how should I put this, ahh yes, stupid. Your calling him a newbie and yet you signed up on April 02? Yeah, I guess your not a newbie anymore if you've been registered for 3 months.

In defense of DSGeorge, I believe he may be making reference to the fact that ShaddowHunter is new to our threads. This Fan Force board is for those of us local to the area to post in, and, since we have never seen ShaddowHunter here before, he would be "new" to this board.

Then you go on and call him a hypocrite for using this so called "freedom of speech" to go off on you.

I did as well, because he spoke ill of utilizing our freedom of speech to speak out against our own nation's gov't. That is one right afforded us by the 1st Amendment.

Isn't that was freedom of speech is here for, to voice your opinion?

It sure is. In a sensible, well-back manner. Thank you for doing so, ShaddowHunter. Well, except for the part about the USSR, and them adhering to Marxism. Not quite true, but hey, that's what the majority of the American people are brainwashed to believe. No big deal to equate the failed Communist/Fascist governments with Karl Marx's ideas and beliefs. Hell, the average American equates all people from Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, India, Syria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Libya, and Pakistan as being the same, so what the Hell.

You have the freedom of speech to say that nationalism sucks, and shaddowhunter has the freedom of speech to say you suck. That's how it works.

Thanks for that definition. Now I know why society is so great. When one person has an opinion of something, then it is a right of another individual to attack that person and lambaste him for feeling ill towards that institution. Do you have a slanted translation of the 2nd Amendment as well? For records sake, the 2nd Amendment is defined specifically:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

I suppose you would interpret that, as so many NRA folks do, as "All U.S. Citizens have the right to own a gun, and shoot it as they see fit."

19. ShaddowHunter

Feb 24, 2001
    I have been here longer than you can possibly imagine.

Jirin_Raman

Your mother and father were brother and sister, right?

And as for the 2nd Amendment, I do not believe everyone should have access to guns. I certainly wouldn't want you holding a gun. I am not an NRA member, but in my line of work, I have to carry a firearm.

All I am saying is if you don't like the way the country has been ran for the past 200 years, buy your own island, create your own country and get the hell out of mine. I like the way its ran. When I don't like the way it's ran, I vote to change it, I don't start talking revolution comprised of neo fascist regimes. Post 9-11 with the fears right now, I would be careful what is said here. Some Federal agencies may accuse some in here of being part of a terrorist group.

*** This thread is being locked per request of members***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.