main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Need an artist for new comic book

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey yall, I had the great pleasure of meeting some cools peeps recently in the comic book business and found out how cool the business is and how awesome and influential comic books are ( I know you are all like, "Duh", but ive never been into comic books). Anyway as some of you already know I like to write so heres what I want to do.

Create a comic book.

I have story's and the ability to write in the comic book format( Ive been studying how ever since I met these guys). All I need is a comic book artist.

Anyone interested?

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I would definitely be interested, but right now my artisitic ability is somewhere inbetween "doodler" and "excellent doodler," so if you are looking for more avant-garde art work, I guess I could do the job.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Are you looking for cartoony art or detailed anatomy art?

4. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    I am looking for detailed anatomy art.

5. MartyBrandt

MartyBrandt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2004
    Hey,

Depending on what you need. Id be more than happy to help. I mainly draw super heros and such, like spider-man. :)

Let me know,

-Marty

6. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    yeah, I'm also into the less-lines-look of comic book superhero style character drawings even though I love the photo-realistic reference look of some comics. I don't think I can be much of a storyteller and stick mainly to pin-up art and working on putting together a sketchbook full of just my favorite stuff(Star Wars, comics, anime, movies, toys, etc)

good luck on your book. I've been collecting comics since 1984

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    well, for what its worth I am really good at drawing scenary and city scapes. I guess if you need a backround artist, I can be your guy.

8. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Wow, thats great yall thanks for the responses. Could you three show a scan of your work in a pm to me? Id like to see what you can do. Landscapes, characters, fight scenes, what ever you want.

9. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    (duplicate)

10. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Inaen, just check out my link to the Aayla fansite. My fan art is under "Wil". i should be on the very top of the fanart section, heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.