main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Help For Fan Film In Tokyo

Discussion in 'Archive: Japan' started by Surfgod, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surfgod

Surfgod Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Hi there I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm making a Star Wars movie and I'm looking for help from people in each major city to film me three daytime shots with a normal digital video camera then send to me through MSN Messenger.

For Tokyo I need a far shot of a famous landmark, a shot of a person with a sweater with the hood up walking nearby it (while carrying a sabre handle or opened flashlight) and finally a closeup shot of the persons face walking.

I'd really appreciate any help from anyone who can spare the time which should take five minutes. I'm filming this in Vancouver, Canada and already have locations filmed in Las Vegas and Mexico. To reach me on MSN Messenger my e-mail is Viper998@hotmail.com

Dan Lalonde

?±?ñ?É?¿?Í?»?±?É???Í???ð?è???¯?·?é?±?Æ?ª?Å?«?é?©?Ç?¤?©?^?â?É?v?Á?Ä?¢?½?B???Í?¯?í???f?æ?ð?µ?Ä?A?³?í?È?f?W?^???r?f?I?E?J?????ª?t?¢?Ä?¢?é3 ?Â?Ì???Ô?Ì?Å???ªMSN ?Ì???b?Z???W???[?ð?Ê?µ?Ä???É???é???ð?B?e?·?é?½?ß?É???Í?e?X?Ì?å?v?È?s?s?Ì?l?X?©?ç?Ì???¯?ð?{?µ?Ä?¢?é?B ???ª?K?v?Æ?·?é?????Ì?½?ß?É(?T?[?x???Ì?n???h???©?J?¯?ç?ê?½?ù???d???ð?^?ñ?Å?¢?é?Ô) ?¸?Á?Æ?ß?­?É?à?¢?Ä?¢?é?t?[?h?ª?t?¢?Ä?¢?é?Z?[?^?[?ð???Â?l?Ì?L?¼?È?¤?W?A?Å???»?ê?¨?æ?Ñ?Å?I?I?É?l?Ì?\?Ê?à?­?±?Æ?Ì???½?ê?½?N???[?Y?A?b?v?Ì???Á?½?B ???Í?À?Û?É5 ?ª?ð?æ?é?×?«?Å? ?é???Ô?ð???ñ?Å?«?é?¾?ê?Å?à?©?ç?Ì???¯?ð?F?ß?é?B???Í?±?ê?B?e?o???N?[?o?[?A?J?i?_?Ì?A???X?x?K?X?y?Ñ???L?V?R?Å?ù?É?Ê?u?ð?B?e?µ?Ä?à?ç?¤?BMSN ?Ì???b?Z???W???[?Ì???É?B?·?é?½?ß?É?Í???Ì?d?q???[???ÍViper998@hotmail.com ?Å? ?é ?_??Lalonde

2. Surfgod

Surfgod Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    Its June 1st and I've gotten more world cities and would like Tokyo. Is there anyone out there who can help me please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.