main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Never lose touch. Never.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Hey. What's going on, crew? I know it's kinda like a Ghost Town in here, but I like to drop by every now and then and just say hi. Life is going very good. May 11th I'm going on one last deployment and I'll be back in November. Afterwards, the Navy will begin my separation :) I'm very excited. I have three perspective job lineups which require a Security Clearance. I guess it was good that I was an Electronics Tech. Got me one of those. Good for 10 more years. And it's like a 99 percent chance that we'll be moving back to NC. It's where I belong. Screw this piece of garbage Commonwealth. They can have it.

So I just wanted to say hey. My cell, in case no one has it is 252-922-8332. Call or text me anytime, so I at least have your number if I don't already.

--And...(shameless plug)--If you have a Facebook Account, search Slamurai...and you should definitely find me. I got a few tracks uploaded. Please tell me what you think! I love you guys!

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Glad to see you will be back, man! I hope to see you soon!

3. eddie-wan-kenobi1

eddie-wan-kenobi1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2010
    I know you'll be glad to be back, as will the rest of us. Looking forward to seeing you soon, my son. ;)

4. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Thanks. It'll be good to be back!

5. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Waddup guys? Wanted to let the crew know that when I get back, well, me and the wife have already gotten ourselves a nice house in Pilot. Pretty nice 3 bedroom, 2 full bath. This man is coming back home. I'm supposed to be checking over at Wake Med for a Radiological technician job. It's looking more and more like it'll happen. I have a pretty good amount of faith. In any case, I'll just be glad to be back home...the Navy was good while it lasted, but I definitely don't need it forever.

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Still hanging around... working... playing... same ole same ole.