main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New here, hello and I have a question

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by fuzzyadmiral, Nov 8, 2012.

1. fuzzyadmiral

fuzzyadmiral Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi everyone glad I found this place. Like all of you I am a huge fan. The games, movies books and toys have kept me hooked from a young age. I am currently reading LotF via kindle and I just finished Sacrifice. Gotta say I like where its going. But I just tried to buy the next book and it is unavailable for purchase in the USA, as are all of the other books in the series, even the ones I bought just last week. Anyone know anything about this? Any help here would be hot (doh! )

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  3. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome! If you love the Expanded Universe, and want to talk about the characters and such.

http://boards.theforce.net/forums/eu-community.10194/ Is the Expanded Universe where we love our characters, have Jedi and Sith Temples and loads of fun.

http://boards.theforce.net/forums/literature.10003/ Is the Literature Forums where they discuss plots, authors and characters in depth and you will be able to find what you need there re the EU! ;)

Make yourself at home, and ask any more questions as you need.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    The board "Literature" (link see above) might be a good place to ask your question about 'books not available anymore', but I suggest to send a private message (PM = conversation) to one of the mods of that board, so you're sure to post your question at the right place. If the mod of literature says 'no', then you should visit SW community to get your question answered.

I would answer it as well, but I don't know why those books aren't available anymore. So best thing I can do is directing you to the places where the chances are high to find the answer. :)

I hope this helps! :)

Enjoy your stay and don't leave before you haven't visited all boards at least once! :D