main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA New Jedi moving to town

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Czan, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czan

Czan Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2004
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to officially say hello and I look forward to conversing with you all. I wont be able to check the forums very much so there will a better chance of meeting in person at meetings for me because I am selling my pc. I leave Saturday morning from here to head north to Iowa, so hopefully someone can give me contact information for someone from the chapter so I won't be out of the loop once I head up there. I wont have a pc when I get up there, so I am hoping to gather as much info here before I head out.

May the Force be with you all, Czan Mar-Gathol

2. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Welcome to Iowa. Our Des Moines chapter is just getting started and it is moving along slowly. With your addition it will be a great help. You might also want to check out the Quad Cities chapter. Once agian welcome to Iowa. burrisjedimaster1.

3. Count_Navillus

Count_Navillus Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2002
    Czar Where you in the Marines ?[face_plain]
    If so Do you know a guy Named Sullivan?

4. Czan

Czan Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2004
    I appreciate the warm welcome. I was originally born in Iowa City, but have moved quite abit around the states and the world since then, lol. Yes, I used to be in the marines from 93-97. I knew a guy with a last name of Sullivan, what company was he with? I was with Charlie 1/5 based out of San Mateo in SoCal. Well, I look forward to meeting you all in the future, May the Force be with you all, Czan Mar-Gathol

5. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Semper Fe Czan. Navillus and I went to boot camp in Sept of 97.

6. Count_Navillus

Count_Navillus Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2002

Can't say I know the Sullivan your talking about, though I was on a Field opp. with a Sgt. Sullivan but he joined about the same time I did. He was with 1 FSSG TSB Radio Opperator. Camp Pendleton. That was in 99

And there was A Sgt. Sullivan That was a D.I. I think he was With platoon 2012 or 2014. Sep 97'-Dec 97'.

That's all the other Sullivan's I know that were in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.