main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY New Member?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Hi, my name is Bob Crissman and I live in Binghamton, NY. I grew up in Webster, NY (near Rochester for those who don't know where it is). I have been looking for a group either in Binghamton, Rochester, or Syracuse to get involved with. It appears that I have found all three right here on these boards. My jedi name is Master TreBor Gah'Kor. I would love to join you guys for meetings, parades, etc. Please let me know what I need to do. I do have a Jedi costume based on Anakin/Mace Windu's. Thanks.

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    welcome to the boards Trebor!

There is a Binghamton Forum please make sure you pop in there and introduce yourself !!!

Best thing to do here is just post on the boards and get to know everyone and this will help u keep updated on upcoming events as well :)

we're all a pretty easy going group.... a few are a bit odd 8-} but fun nonetheless :)

Again Welcome to the Forums :)

3. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    A bit odd? Nice understatement there ;)

4. JacenSolo48

JacenSolo48 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Hello, I am using this thread to introduce myself as well. My name is Timothy (call me Tim), and I grew up in Phoenix in Oswego County and Syracuse, which is my birthplace. I have lived the past few years out of state, and attended college where I live currently. I will be moving back to New York in mid-December where I will start a new job. I would like to say hello, and learn if there are any upcoming activities for the late December/January period and onward. Thank you for all of your help. God bless everyone. -JacenSolo48

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome back to the area JacenSolo48!

Although December/January are usually quite event times so that folks can spend more times with their families during the holidays - we do have our 2nd annual FanForce Holiday Dinner and Gift Exchange taking place in January (probably the 14th). That would be a prime opportunity to meet fellow FanForcers from Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo and other regional cities.

In Rochester on December 4th we have the Village Gate Toy Show. It's a very cool show with free admission and our FanForce will have a table along with a bunch of other clubs.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.