main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson New on here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jolene, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Jolene

Jolene Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2009
    Hi,

I finally found some fans so please tell me that this is still alive & kicking in Tucson? Thanks!

Jolene

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm still alive. The club has been a bit slow lately, but we are still here.

3. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Absolutely! We are in a bit of a dry spell, but I am working on getting a meeting planned soon. If you are interested, please come. What times are good for you?

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    hi there, yep we are still kickin' :)

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Most of what we do is not really posted on the boards. We are all good friends and hang out on a regular basis. Don't let that discourage you or anything, we love to have new people.

6. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Hi, Jolene:

Welcome to the Tucson Fan Force! It's good to hear that somebody took the trouble of searching for other Star Wars fans on the local scene here in Tucson! Thanks for making your announcemant to us! Are you into the books of the expanded universe? We've got fellow reeaders gallore. Are you into RPGs? We've got fellow Gamers Galore! Are you into costuming? We've got a need for more representation there! Again thank you for informing us of your interest! Feel free to investigate us further.

Vangarian

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I wonder where Jolene went?

8. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    Welcome, I am a very occasional member but nonetheless it is always good to see a new face.