main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi new to the boards....anybody near the Jacksonville fl area?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by edgehead60, Jan 29, 2013.

1. edgehead60

edgehead60 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2013
    Just your typical average everyday sw/jock kinda guy. Don't know anybody that shares the fandom part of my life. Be cool to hear from locals or just anybody that loves sw and even some football. Heck throw in a dash of trek. P.s anybody going to mega con in Orlando, in march.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    edgehead60: Welcome aboard. I have plans to be at MegaCon on my schedule. Check out our many boards, get involved, and if you run into any issues, voice them here. This thread is your tech support.

What is the story with the name, if I can ask? I happen to be an edgehead of sorts, myself. In the xTruexTilxdeath sense...

3. edgehead60

Jan 29, 2013
    Last name is edgin lol so kinda a nick name. Yea looking forward to mega con celebration six was my first convention and it was amazing so looking forward to the next one. Do you have any suggestions as to what forums I should check out first? Thanks for the comment mtfbwy

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome edgehead60! :)

I've changed your prefix to 'hi', because 'social' is reserved for social threads like discussion, small talk, games, etc. :)

Places to go to? How about FanForce Celebrations & Conventions? That MegaCon might be listed there, otherwise you can ask for it there. :) Or are you living in Orlando? Then it might be worth to visit FanForce Orlando. There you'll meet people from Orlando and don't worry, if it's a slow board - the more people join it the more active it gets. :) In case you live at another place, take a look around and you'll find another FanForce close to you for sure. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. edgehead60

Jan 29, 2013
    Thanks for the advice ill check it out

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    And? Have you found one (or some)? :)

8. edgehead60

Jan 29, 2013
    Well not as of yet lol. But mega con is coming up and plenty of sw people should be there.

9. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Welcome, edgehead60!

I just joined here a few days ago. Glad to see a FB fan..

GO Bucks! OH-IO :p

10. edgehead60

Jan 29, 2013
    Ahhhh Ohio man getting my gators left overs lol