main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX News from your City Representative . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Mar 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings Friends, new things have been happening for San Antonio lately !!! We finally got a FanForce chapter established and we will see some more activities coming up for us ...

My name is John Laurel, and I am the City Representative here in San Antonio I wanted to introduce myself to those here in SA area that wish to meet with other SW fans here. There are some get-togethers that we are planning in the near future, next Thursday for instance, on the 16th there will be a sneak preview of the re-release of Superman the Movie and most of the FanForce members plan to be in attendance.

Also on the 24th and 25th we are planning a trip to Plano for the Sci-Fi Expo to meet with some reputable stars of Sci-Fi and next month we will make a trip to Houston for the Magic of Myth tour, I look forward in hearing from those of you who are interested in attending these events with us, and as a reminder, our next meeting will be on the 31st in McAllister park, if you wish to attend please email me for details. . .

With SA now having a FanForce chapter, I wanted to also take time to go over some basic rules for this forum.

Since this is a FanForce forum, please keep all topics clean and kid-friendly and also since this is an SA FanForce forum all topics that do not pertain to the SA FanForce should be posted in the Miscellanous Forum.

I look forward in meeting with anyone who wishes to join the SA FanForce and thank you for your time . . .

If you have any questions, email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com

MTFBWY

John Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.