main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

next meeting!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by OBIWANKEVIN, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWANKEVIN

OBIWANKEVIN Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2006
    the next meeting will take place july 10 at dolphin mall and we will meet at the doors of the skate shop. the meeting will begin at 4 pm. it will take place if there are 2 people are going or a 100. please come.

2. darthlrrp

darthlrrp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2005
    sorry man --had 3 b-day parties to go to ---i have been twice and met no one at the dolphin mall

dl

3. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    i just joined so im sorry about the other meetings you have been to but this time i will most likely be there for sure. if i cant i will give you a warning and see when i can go for sure. if you can send me a pic of you it will help so that i know who to look for. if you cant go on that date let me know and i will set a new date.

4. darthlrrp

darthlrrp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2005
    we should be more organized--i was thinking if anyone knows how to build websites or something can do something to recruit or make public the intentions of a miami based fan chapter---worth a thought i think

dl

5. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    thats a great idea. i have an uncle that is great at making websites for anything. after all that is his job. i will ask him if he can do that for us.what would you want on the web site? see if you can get other people involved it will be great if we can get the miami sandtroopers back.:D

6. SithRebel1206

SithRebel1206 Jedi Master

Jan 28, 2006
    I am 14 and the biggest Star Wars fan I know personally, which is why I will also help with this anyway I can!

7. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    will you be at the next meeting?

8. SithRebel1206

SithRebel1206 Jedi Master

Jan 28, 2006
    perhaps, if other people go

9. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    i will mostlikely be there for sure.