main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Next regular monthly meeting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi all!
    It's been a busy month for me so far, and all of my July Weekends are booked, as well as the first two weekends in August. The way things usually go in the summer, I may get booked up for the remainder of August as well.
    But that doesn't mean the group can't have a meeting anyway, even if I cannot attend.
    So what upcoming Sundays works for the rest of you? Or do we want to have a regular meeting in the near future

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Is there an echo in here?
    Echo
    Echo
    Echo
    8-}

seriously, is anyone out there?

Looking ahead at my schedule, I actually do have Sunday August 3rd free if we want to have our regular monthly meeting then.

What say you all?

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Sorry Cate, I've been so busy getting settled in and everything, I didn't have a chance to let you know. Sunday was'nt a good time as I spent all day putting a bookcase for the new place. August would be a good time to have another meeting, we just need to cordinate with everyone to find a good fit. Talk to you later.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    No worries Marlow, I wasn't free this past Sunday. I'll be in Vegas this coming Sunday and my family reunion is the Sunday after that.
    Like I said, I have Sunday Aug 3rd free, but I will be out of town on the Magical Mystery Tour on the following Sunday (Aug 10th) I have no definite plans yet for the rest of August, but I prefer to leave Aug 17th free, since the day after will be the 1st Anniversary of Ricks and my first date and he may want to do something that day instead of waiting till the weeknight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.