main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nominate the Best SW Scene Ever

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumberjedi

lumberjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 17, 2002
    The Falcon flying towards cloud city. Cloud City just looks so romantic... *sigh*

All you need is love!

2. Destined-to-Fall

Destined-to-Fall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    An impossible question! lol. I have so many, and if I really had time I would think quite hard on this, but since I am supposed to be doing my homework (la la la) I will pick quickly.
    I LOVE the intensity of the light saber fight between Dooku and Anakin, where the lights go out, and Anakin has both the blue and green sabers and Dooku with the red. So cool! I really enjoy the entire battle in the arena (AOTC) and as lame as it may be, I get shivers every time I hear Anakin read his mini monologue to Padmé at the lake retreat (think fireplace scene).

?I really think the "Don't look back scene" was so powerful. If you think about it, it's one of the most important moments of Anakin's fall. And of course, the force theme fits in beautifully!?
    I have to agree, this scene generally makes me cry every time I see it!
    I will get back to you when I think of my all time favorite scene.

Chosen to Rise - Destined to Fall

3. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    When we first see Han Solo in A New Hope and after when he runs into Greedo. Thats when the movie started for me :)

4. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    In ESB when Yoda lifts the X-wing from the swamp. That is the one scene with the deepest meaning on several levels, IMO.

5. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    When look is on the moisture farm in ANH, standing above the pit looking at the twin suns, and the binary sunset is playing. The music and every thing makes it the best scene in the movies.

6. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    It is the best view in the saga. I will grant that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.