main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Northeast Regional T-Shirt Logo

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Currently, the northeast region is trying to come up with a design for a region t-shirt. This t-shirt will be offered to all FF chapters in the northeast. Now, here's where you come in...at the moment, we need a design/logo for the shirt. If you think you have a pretty good idea for this, give it a try and submit your idea to either this thread. (this might change as I look into it more) The deadline for the submissions is two weeks from today.(Monday, August 11) Good luck to everyone! :D

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    It would be cool if all the logos for all the official FanForces were around it with some main symbol for the whole Northeast Region in the center of it...maybe some SW thing like Coruscant

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That is similar to what we discussed last week. But the only thing about that is new offical FFs are coming in regularly and some will be left out.

Also, if you have an idea...please submit it! :D

4. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah that sounds really cool

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...where's Wesmin at? I haven't seen him around for awhile

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just a reminder...the deadline for this is Monday. So, if you have a design, please submit it as soon as possible.

On a sidenote, I have no clue where Wesmin is. I haven't spoken to him in over a week. I'll try to get back to everyone on this.

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I still like my idea :p (though I can't make up the design itself...the only editing program I have for that kind of stuff is *shudder* paint)

Hmmm...I say we all sneak up on his house and see what he's been up to [face_devil]

Edited on account for an uneeded smiley ;)

Edited again for spelling! GRR!

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...I might be able to help you out with the design. Maybe we could submit one as a group. I'll take your design and try to put onto "paper" in Photoshop. You like?

As for Wesmin, I'm gonna be seeing him Monday up at college...actually, I'll be seeing him all week. :p I might as well say it now...I'll be gone for a week up at college starting Monday, Aug. 11th.

9. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    I am eager to see some inital designs.

~DG~

10. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    This deadline has been extended an additional 2 weeks........ ;)
    So everyone still has time to submit something :)

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks for the heads up, strawbary! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.