main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<O====IC-GSE====O> "May the Force be with you"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthIntegral, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    :_| dont remind me of her cruel death! [face_not_talking]

2. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    Remeber, I didn't kill her.

3. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    Oh i know *glares at Loyal*[face_devil]

4. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Blahh, you'd think by now they'd have a icon for Starkiller.

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Right. You just screwed up Tholme's cyber parts and gave him a very confusing death. :oops:

6. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Oh come on! What was I supposed to do...stab him with his metal eye or something? I had to improvise!

T3: *Gouges out one of Tholme's eyes.*

Tholme: OH MY GOD! MY EYE! MY EYEEEE!

T3: *tries to stab Tholme with his own eye*

Tholme: Ow. *flinches back as T3 tries to do it again* Stop it!

Ben: I don't think that's physically possible....(turns around to get sliced by Darth Vader)

Darth Vader: HAHA111! I AM TEH 1337Z0RZ MURDER3Ra. IM GNNA G0 T0 THS C0RNER H3RE AND ANGST. (flys away to go angst)

Now THAT would've been confusing.

7. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    He had a metal leg. Rip it off and beat him to death with it [face_whistling]

8. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    This dosen't change the fact that Vader is an angst boat.

Btw, any1 knows how to submit an icon?

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Off of the main forum page, go to Administration, then click on Communications. There is an icon thread there.

10. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    TY.

So, uh....what do you guys wanna do?

11. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    My friends,

It is not possible to express how happy I am with the way Ghost Ship Executor turned out. Those threads are ones that I will read again many times in the future, because every single one of you came together to make something amazing.

Unfortunately, because of one brief and capricious moment when I was impulsive and neglected, I made it known that I was not going to host Sleepy Desert as a retaliation. Moments later, I realized what an awful mistake that was because I love hosting these games and I asked one of you to make it known that same night that I was staying on, and I said as such in this thread later.

I have found out that I am to be disposed as your host. From the thousands of words of correspondence concerning the planning and ideas for the next Sleepy game with people like solojones and the involved members of MS, and through my painstaking attention to detail and devotion to this series, I am just not to be. This is a real shame because I looked to the next Sleepy with more passion and commitment than ever.

I have been told that I may still be involved in the next Sleepy, and that I certainly intend to be. I will certainly seek to be some kind of consultant and idea man. And if I'm even prevented from being that officially, I will still follow the game and give suggestion privately to those officially involved.

I can't believe I'm saying this again, but if you are interested in hosting the next Sleepy, please PM DarthIntegral, s65horsey, or Imperial_Hammer. It is up to MS to choose whomsoever a host they want.

That said, I would like MS to consider solojones. For all our quibbles and bickering in GSE, I never looked to any else for more judgment. She won GSE and she was one of the finalists in TOWER. I had asked MS to make her an official second "host", beside me, as she would've been more that than co-host for Sleepy Desert. In my opinion, she is the ideal shoo-in for your next host. She would certainly be no puppet of mine, that much I can assure you of. She is independent, strong-minded, and of sound judgment.

Unfortunately, Rachel is currently in Europe and won't be back until very early in December. Her internet time has been very sketchy and there is absolutely no guarantee it will get better. Additionally, she is, as far as I know, unawares that any of this has happened so we don't even know if she wants to officially become the sole host of Sleepy Desert. Even if she did, there would still linger the question of what to do about the months before the game would begin this winter (currently scheduled to start after she comes back from Europe). In these months, recruitment will be going on and the Pre-Game will be occurring. Thus there is still that question to consider.

With utmost regret and anguish,

Coruscant

12. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Well....that sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.