main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan Meets the Real World (my first JA story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarkSithLady, Feb 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSithLady

DarkSithLady Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2001
    Obi-Wan walked away from the wreckage of his ship. /Oh great, this is not good. I am crash landed on a weird planet, and i dont know anyone!/ On the verge of panic he began blindly racing away from his so called ship. /What am i gonna do? What am i gonna do?/ He was too busy freakin out he didnt notice the big hole in front of him. When he did it was too late. He went down, twisting his knee as he went. When he finally managed to get out of the hole he was incredibly dizzy. His leg was sending sharp stabs of pain to his brain, he knew better than to try to put any weight on his leg. Crawling off to one side he hoped that someone would come along soon and rescue him from the wild outdoors on this weird planet. /Please help me!/
    Tashe was out exercising her horse Starlight one sunny afternoon when she galloped past what might of been a ship. /What is that?/ She slowed to a careful walk, /I hope no one is hurt./ Pushing her horse back up to a trot she would of gone right on by Obi-Wan if he had not groaned loudly. She pulled her horse to a stop, and spun around to face him. "Oh my goodness are you okay?" He looked up at her, blue eyes filled with pain focused on her face. "Okay, never mind. Dumb question." Here I'll haul you home and get that knee looked at." She jumped down and helped him up onto her horse. She could tell he was gonna faint and just before he did he asked on question. "Where am I?" She smiled at him, "You are in the real world. Planet Earth!"

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Wow!! I love it! Please continue!! ;)

3. DarkSithLady

Feb 24, 2001
    Okay, here's more! I just got over a bad writers block so please forgive me if it's not all that good.

Obi-Wan came to in a well lit room. Although his vision was blurry he could tell there were several people gathered around him. He struggled to sit up only to find someone pushing him pack down. "Hey, don't get up yet, the doctor's not done checking out your knee." The voice was female, then it all came back to him. He remembered the young woman on the horse that had come to rescue him. Relaxing he fell back onto the soft pillows and let the doctor take control. "Well now since he's awake we should probably find out exactly where it hurts; even though it appears to be a hairline fracture." A deep male voice filled the room. He turned slightly to Obi-Wan, "Does it hurt here?" He tapped slightly below the knee - Obi-Wan shook his head. "What about here?" He tapped on the side of his leg and another wave of pain caused Obi-Wan to break out in a sweat. "Yes, exactly what I thought, a hairline fracture." He turned to Tashe, he should stay off it until he feels like he can walk again, but if he does want to get up and walk I suggest he uses his - he handed her a leg wrap. It should start feeling better in a couple of weeks, until then... Tashe nodded her head as the doctor got up and left the room.
    "Where am I?" Obi-Wan's voice was confused as he half raised himself from the pillows. "You are in Springfield, Illinois on the Planet Earth. Don't you remember me telling you anything?" He shook his head, "I remember the 'Planet Earth' part but I don't think you told me anything else." He blinked his eyes hard and his vision cleared, he could now see her clearly. Her brow furrowed in worry, "I told you where we were when you came to the second time, but then again you were only here for about two seconds." She shook her head, "Anyway, I'm starving. You want anything to eat?" Obi-Wan was about to say no but his stomach had ideas of its own. Just as he opened his mouth it let out a loud grumble. "I'll take that as a yes." She got up with a slightly bemused expression in her hazel eyes, "I'll be right back."

4. DarkSithLady

Feb 24, 2001
    Okay *sniff*, since no one wants to check this out, I might as well continue. *sniff*

*Farther away, on Courscant...*

Qui-Gon Jinn leaned over a computer, a worried expression on his face. His Padawan had gone on a journey and now he was not able to find his ship. Of course Qui-Gon new that he was not dead, the Force would have told him so. /Where is my Padawan?/ The last Qui-Gon knew he was going to a planet called Earth. But just a few hours he had lost contact with Obi-Wan, now he had no idea where he was or if he was okay. Sighing Qui-Gon knew there was only one thing he could do, head to Earth. He leaned over and switched off the computer. Then straightening his tunic he walked out of the room and toward his ship.

5. LadyJedith

LadyJedith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    Hm-m, to meet the real world...
    It must do some good to our Obi, huh? ;-)
    Very nice story, Dark Lady, keep on the good work!

6. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Hey please continue!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease????!!!

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    **delurks* looks around More?

8. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Why was this story never finished? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.