main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX October Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Grand Admiral Strife, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    When: Saturday October 3rd, 1pm
    Where: Dog & Duck Pub, 17th and Guadalupe St, Austin

This is it! Last meeting before Fan Days III!
    We'll be finalizing our plans (you know, the ones we chuck out the window 5 minutes before the con starts) and getting ourselves hyped beyond reason. Come out and get pumped for the biggest convention of the year!

P.S. BTW, just FYI, this is also my birthday weekend, so in lieu of gifts I will gladly accept cash, checks, and VISA. :p

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    This is it! Last meeting before the big show!

Dog & Duck Pub
    Guadalupe & 17th Streets
    Austin TX

1p-??

Well, Fan Days is 3 weeks from the meeting, so we need to finalize trivia prizes, see who's manning the table besides Melissa, and coordinate our schedules as much as we can for Day 1. Also on the discussion is Clone Wars, new season starts October 2nd (I'll be working but I want spoilers!), new online LEGO game "The Hunt For R2-D2" (very fun), and anything else that comes up. Did anyone go to the charity screening of ANH last Saturday? Tell us how it went!

If anyone would like to volunteer to assist at the Fan Force table at Fan Days, let us know at the meeting and by signing up here.

3. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    posted the announcement.

Have a great time Saturday! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.