main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC official INDY IV Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Magic_Vader_83, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Hey Guys. I might be the only one excited about INDY IV coming out next year but hey it's INDY! Harrison Ford is back as well as some other original cast members. John Rhys Davies ( spelling) is not back as far as I know nor is Sean but he did say if any film was going to get him out of retirement it would be an Indiana Jones film. I personally am not sure if the film will be any good but Lucas did not let us down with Episode I so I am assuming when Lucas and Spielburg put their heads together for something like this it's going to be about as good as it can get. I thought Harrison Ford was too old for the part but I saw the pics and he still looks like Indy! So if you have any thought or questions about the upcoming film this is the place!

2. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    Sean has STATED emphatically that he is RETIRED and wishes George luck - but others from the past will be back - hope it's a great INDY film!

3. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sean should have come back for this roll he is a great actor.

4. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    I agree. It's not going to be all that great if they go the route of "Oh Indy's dad died before the film starts" but I do know that Indy has a son played by that kid from Transformers. That will be interresting. I am hoping for a BUNCH of action like the opening of Raiders and hope the crystal skull isn't something lame and gets it's power from something real not like aliens or something fictional like that.(not that aliens are fictional) That just wouldn't be Jones to me.

5. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    we will wait w/ anticipation....

6. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    The women who played Marion Brody? from the first film will be back as well. She played the love interest and I am guessing is the mother of Indy's child.

7. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    don't you mean Marion Ravenwood? Brody is Marcus' last name i believe.

8. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    That's right, I got the names screwed up. Ravenwood was here last name, her father was one of Indy's teachers.

9. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    there you go I figured that's who you meant. They are really keeping this one under wraps. I have not seen or heard any more about it. All I know is it is about some kind of skull. I have no idea what it does or why it is important but it is going to be kind of weird Indy having a son. And I also just realised something. You guys know that movie I recomended in the critic's section Boondock Saints? Well one of the Brothers was played by the same guy who played young Indy in the chronicles! Sean Patrick Flanery. I looked him up online the other day and could not believe I didn't catch that!

10. Magic_Vader_83

Oct 27, 2007
    http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1

New trailer! Looks ALOT better than I thought it was going to be! They left out the motercycle chase but other than that this film is gonna be good it looks like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.