main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Release Date for Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    May 19th 2005 has been slated for the Release of Ep 3.

Other release dates from the previous episodes are as follows:

EP1 - The Phantom Menace........5/19/99
    EP2 - Attack of the Clones......5/16/02
    EP3 - ?????????????????.........5/19/05
    EP4 - Star Wars.................5/25/77
    EP5 - The Empire Strikes Back...5/21/80
    EP6 - Return of the Jedi........5/25/83

Two of those dates are on my anniversary (technically I wasn't married yet) May 25. No wonder my wife's and my marriage is so strong in the Force, hahahahahaha.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jedi Master Kel

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I wonder what the lines will be like in Greenville. I remember for Phantom Menace, they sold out the morning the tickets went on sale. For Clones, people were able to walk up to the ticket window at midnight and get tickets. I think they ran midnight shows in 2 or 3 theaters, but I know they didn't sell out. I'm sure I'll be there for the midnight show since it'll likely be the last chance to do it, but it better be worth it this time.

3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    yeah im gonna be going to Raleigh and joining the FanForce/501st lines there. We get to camp out the night before the night it opens. At least there there'll be some genuine excitement. Greenville is boring for such events because you get excited and yell or something and people look at you like you're stupid. And man, they'd be ready to think I'm insane if I were to dress in TK armor to the theater in Greenville. Anyway that's where I plan to enjoy episode 3.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't think you'd get any funny looks dressing up. For both Episodes 1 & 2, there were tons of costumed people at the midnight showings. There was a great Maul, several stormtroopers, a decent Vader, and tons of Jedi at those openings and they were all a big hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.