main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA ~*Official social thread*~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by darth_avery, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Greeting Mad Ewok!

Welcome to the OC Fanforce! Take some time to get familar with everything around here. Make sure you visit our Newbie thread which has info about the group as well as links to our Yahoo page, website and other message boards as well.

We have a meeting this Saturday and there is a thread ongoing about the meeting with all of the info.

I am a huge Angels fan! I just haven't gotten to watch them much so far. Do you get to any games?

Well I hope to see you at our upcoming meeting this weekend!

2. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Hey, Mad_Ewok! What's up, dude? I work in Irvine, right by where you live (I'm a corporate slave). Welcome to the boards. This is a pretty cool place to hang out.

3. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I wish I lived close to the Gretzky Center. I'd go there every day. :(

4. Mad_Ewok

Mad_Ewok Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2002
    I am a huge Angels fan! I just haven't gotten to watch them much so far. Do you get to any games?

I went to several games last year, but no playoff games, though. I hope to go to more this year than last year. Unfortunately, they're really stinking it up so far. They're on the verge of being 2-5 now. It's a long season, but I would have hoped for a better start. :(

5. MALICE_MIZER

MALICE_MIZER Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Nevermind.

6. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Not to worry. The Angels had a worse go of it last year for a while. I believe they will pull themselves out of this in no time.

7. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    The Ducks Swept The Redwings!

The hockey world is in shock and confusion. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.