main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp OH MY GOSH ! Please say it's NOT so....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

Just seeing if anyone happen to catch this story on the new's tonight. I happened across it on Entertained tonight. It looks like Lucas maybe Delaying the release of Star Wars to DVD for Sept. 20.

THAT'S RIGHT !! :(

According to E.T. George is dropping the Sept date and may be holding off for up to a year of more. The reason stated in the E.T. story was so he could put more time in to the new movie coming out in May of 2005. He'd like to wait tell after the third chapter is complete. He feel his staff does not have time to work on the promoting the DVD and would like to wait. Possibly adding a few more features to the DVD set or even a full collection. I've gone all over on web to find out more info on this story. If anyone out there knows anything about or can get more info that's be awesome.

I have now had 2 more people call me this evening to as if a heard the story yet. One of them catch the E.T. story, the other said it was on the local news.

If anybody knows ... lets hear it.

SeeYa!
    TK

May the Force be with ALL...................

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    You know, I can actually wait for the DVD collectionto come out for the simple reason I'm sure soon after George will release an end all-be all dvd collection of all 6 episodes which I'm sure will have all the bells and whistles that any SW freak would want...

3. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    You know Jason and I went to the Salem mall Friday night after the Clone War Cartoons got over and I tried to pre-order Star Wars on DVD. The guy at the cash register couldn't find it in the computer. I think this explains why he couldn't find it. It makes me really disapointed because I was looking forward to it coming out on DVD. I supose it's better this way so George can focus on Episode 3 and then come out with a big set. Does anybody know when the Clone War Cartoons are coming out on DVD. I'm going to record all twenty Episode's on Friday because the Bruins are playing.

4. Renderking_Fisk

Renderking_Fisk Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2002
    Here in Rindge NH, my wife and I don't have cable... we have two channels- VHS and DVD.

I guess were just going to have to stick to the lawn, the vegie garden... keep watching the Bogart Black and Whites, The Jones box set... oh darn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.