main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok, so I got Wolfenstein...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Terra, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    I must have l337 skills, for teh zombie is dead! :p

Have been amusing myself with some nicely zoomed screenshots of fallen Elite Guards...

2. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Oh, by the way.....it was Preach's tactic that finally worked :eek:

3. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    teh winar is me!

4. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    NOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Terra i5 kn07 TEH SUCK!

I don't bother about "secret places" in JK etc - I think I use to in the original Wolf - but not really - if there was not much to do I'd walk along a wall hitting <space> to try and open a secret door - but I don't blame you for not bothering Terra!

then again... explosives help :p

6. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Just before the first flame dude, with a friend's help I got a hard-to-get secret! I had to push a button, run along and jump in a quickly closing thingy just for.......a secret item :( Arg the pointlessnessness!

Played a cool joke on said friend...Told him I'd give him a copy of WOlfenstein free if he gave me a CD to burn it onto....he is now the proud owner of Wolfenstein 3D on CD :)

Wish I'd have seen his face when he tried it back at his house! I could always tell him the graphic settings are just low on his version :)

7. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Why SFL...that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! I might just put that in my sig!

8. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
  9. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Yay :) I beat Helga (who for some reason had turned into a troll thingy) and finished my collection of humourous screen shots of dead Elite Guards, with interesting use of zoom :)

Now back in Allied territory - but where did this Deathshead guy I'm meant to find pop up from? Don't remember him being mentioned...

10. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Deathshead is the guy that does all the special weapons research.

You didn't kill Helga. She was killed by the troll. The scientist warned her not to touch the dagger, and look what happened when she did.

11. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Ta, Preach - actually found the face down, dead, Helga when I looked around...You have to admit, there is a resemblance.

12. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Are the parachute dudes the Black Guard? :eek:

They have me thwarted, for now, and I haven't a clue what switches I'm meant to play with for the damned Rocket Plane to work...

13. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Just pick off the parachutes as they fall and you're supposed TO READ THE MEMO about the plane. It's all color coded!

14. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Even then I get confuzzled!

Bring it up to the fuelling level? Yeah - puled that lever, now wha?

Open door thingys? Ummm....did I do that already?

Other important step? Uh-oh.

15. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    You've gotten extremely far if you're already at the Assault level.

16. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Ta, Preach :)

Killed the Black Guard and stole the plane! :)

17. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Can anyone help me locate the Venom gun project book? :( I have that level completed, but it won't let me complete until I find that damn book :(

18. boinga

boinga Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2001
    lets see, the book is on the top level where you couldnt access because the ladder was broken. You have to jump across to the roof-like thingy to where theres a bunch of nazis shooting you from windows.

arghr. its hard to describe. here's a walkthrough with pics
    here

Hehe, i just finished it :p (coulda have used teh walkthru tho) I'm in the assault level now. well, just before my computer crashed

hold up. you said you reached the end part? just backtrack a bit, jump out to the walls and jump across to the other side where there were at least 3 nazis shooting at you. You'd need to hug the walls pretty well to get to that side without falling. there should be a couple of desks around and follow the rooms till you find another desk. voila

19. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Got it, thanks man!

I've now learned that Electro Nazi thingys are to be hated. Oooooooooooo I hate them so much! What with their ZZZZZZZZing and their killing! :(

20. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Got those electro thingys - I think I muct be the only guy ever to seriously try and take down a U-Boat by KICKING it!

All of a sudden I go into some room, and my 2nd objective is fulfilled...hmm, strange.

21. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I think that when you get the uber-soldat, chucking more stuff at you just doesn't seem worth the effort anymore... ;)

Wait until later...

22. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Anyone got any tips for killing Deathshead's Uber Soldat? :(
    I've been blown to meaty chunks one too many times!

23. Jedi-Corleone

Jedi-Corleone Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    He can't shoot you through the glass screen on the lower level. You can use that to your advantage by slipping around the sides to attack, and retreating before he can retaliate. You can also reach the healthpacks this way.

24. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    I found his blindshot there, was TRYING to exploit it...I think my problem is cos I ran out of Panzerfausts, I was using the venom - hard to time the power up just right....I guess I could try conventional machine guns?

LOL, but would it even NOTICE those puny bullets!? :(

25. Terra

Oct 25, 2000
    Thanks to my damned laptop only just letting me run applications again, STILL haven't finished this!!

Does anyone remember the bit when you're Returning to the Castle where a Nazi's head rolls down the stairs in front of you? :eek:

Shocks like that, when playing in the dark late at night, have taken years off my life...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.