main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Okay, round length is now officially delineated as somewhere between two days and whenever-the-hell-I-remember-it. Anyway, Chuck wins.

Rebel Dawn.

2. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Everything Han Solo did short of taking a wizz immediately before A New Hope, with fill in the blank Brian Daley brilliance.

RC-1991 and krtmd like this.
  3. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    In a rushed attempt to set up for ANH, Han wins the Falcon, attends Chewie's wedding, dumps Salla and takes a side trip to the other Han Solo Trilogy, reunites with Leia Bria, the star of the Rebellion, organizes the Battle for Ylesia, gets double crossed, makes the Kessel run in less that 12 parsecs, dumps Jabba's spice - and we learn more about Hutts than anyone has a right to.

eta. I should disqualify myself on the grounds that instantdeath said it so much better than I. You are Brian Daley to my A.C Crispin. [face_laugh]

Random Comments and instantdeath like this.
  4. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Han attends Chewie's wedding, wins the Falcon, gets double-crossed by the worst love interest ever, performs the awesome Daley trilogy, makes the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs and dumps Jabba's spice, all before the meeting with Kenobi and Skywalker

MistrX and Random Comments like this.
  5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Even though krtmd got the most likes? o_O These really are some flexible rules you got, Coop. :p

EDIT: Never mind, that was the previous round. Man, so few entries. Disney's taking our attention away from all these cool games.

6. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    It was bad timing choosing this trilogy now. I haven't read these books since they were released, and I'm patiently waiting to read them again until mid December. So I can be in a Han Solo state of mind when Scoundrels is released. Surely I could come up with something in about 45 days.

Random Comments likes this.
  7. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Sound like it was just bad timing for you. :p

Yeah; part of the reason I keep forgetting lately is that the thread hasn't been hanging around near the top very long.

8. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    The story of Bria Tharin, heroine of the rebellion, guest starring Han Solo.

9. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Bumping. Started this one late, so one more day.

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    In the final chapter of the Bria Tharen Trilogy, Bria betrays that guy she claimed to love, but sacrifices her life while behind enemy lines, in order to protect the only mission to retrieve the Death Star plans.

11. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Sadly, no one has mentioned the reference to Rebellion narco-terrorism.

12. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    Charlemagne19 wins, with a paltry four votes, because you people are lame, and/or the HST isn't very popular. Either way, to breathe a little more life into this thing, let this stand as Official Notice that I will be doing the Thrawn Trilogy exactly one round from now - so starting in 48 hours or so at the soonest. Mods, if one of you *cough* could add (coming up: The Thrawn Trilogy) to the thread title, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime...

Tatooine Ghost.

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Leia and Han have awkward hospital sex, Thrawn cosplays as a stormtrooper, and the main characters suddenly realize that TPM happened.

14. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Hey, do you remember all those things and people from the prequels, because Troy Denning sure does, and now it's time for Leia to meet and/or look at them!

15. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Enter the Squibs: If there were ever a time I wanted Han Solo to turn renegade gunslinger, it was so he could blow their brains all over the sand.

Jedi Ben, colojedi7, krtmd and 3 others like this.
  16. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    The most annoying Squibs show up and Han fails to shoot them while Denning shoe-horns in every side character from The Phantom Menace all to steal a painting that Thrawn needs to do something

Random Comments and instantdeath like this.
  17. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    After Leia decides not to have children due to the possibility of them being psychopaths, the discovery of the Tusken massacre compels her to reconsider.

MistrX, fistofan1, Jedi Ben and 8 others like this.
  18. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    The Swayze version is better.

19. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Han and Leia host a Travel Channel special "Tatooine and The Phantom Menace: Why you Should Care" for OT Fans.

20. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    When trying to convince a princess to father your children there's no better way to prove your point than dressing up like a Devorian, chasing a piece of art accross a desert, discovering the background of her parentage or showing her a good time in a run down hostel on a backwater planet after just recovering from severe dehydration sickness.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  21. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Let's try that again:
    When trying to convince a princess to be the mother your children there's no better way to prove your point than dressing up like a Devorian, chasing a piece of art accross a desert, discovering the background of her parentage or showing her a good time in a run down hostel on a backwater planet after just recovering from severe dehydration sickness.

22. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    You still spelled "Devaronian" wrong. :p

23. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    And across.

24. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Run down hostel? I'm pretty sure Han and Leia get busy in the Hutt wing of the nicest place in Anchorhead. Not that that's saying much. :p

25. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012