main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx One Year Ago Today . . .

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jada_marnew, Feb 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I stopped lurking around the forums and became a registered user.

Since then I have discovered the most wonderful people I have ever met. The PFF took me in with all my shyness and well, now look what's happened!

The PFF is my family. I spend everyday in Tucson longing to be up there with you.

There are many in the PFF who know that if you call me and tell me I need you now, I wouldn't even to bother to dry off if I was in the middle of the pool.

Some personal thanks:

VoidDancer: Brother. You greeted, beta read a fic, took me into your home, laughed with cry, held me as I cried, you drove to Tucson for the TFF meetings. You accepted me unconditionally. You are more of a brother than my biological brother. [face_love]

Mick: You are one of the kindest people I have ever met. Again, you welcomed me into your home and you helped me to understand the PFF means family. [face_love]

LJC: You hugged me when I was down and pulled the morality sword on me when I needed it. [face_shocked]

Choad and Choadsgirl: We've laughed, we've cried . . . you have given me options to escape my hell. You have accepted me, undergirded me, and loved me. [face_love]

Chewie: You are way more than 30% cool! :cool:

ZOO: Your words of wisdom have built me up. You have comforted me and made me laugh. Now get your butt out here! ;)

sideshow212: My best advertiser for Jada's Roasted Beast! :D And btw, how you doing. :cool:

Idiots_Array: Yu da ninja! :)

blackfeather: [face_devil]

LORDPARSEC AND SANDDANCER: The biggest hearted people on the face of the earth. :)

Webb: I miss you buddy! :(

Ronin and Reaper: Way too cool for school :cool:

Bunny: I've said it before, the most unique person I've met and you ROCK! ;)

Dikion: My henchperson. The only woman who I would ever wear a tie for. [face_shocked] I love you and wish you all the happiness in the world. :D

MJ: My cohort in secretaryness ;)

Feldy: Can I serve you some Donald Duck??? [face_laugh]

Kreleia and Darth_Husband: I love you both very much. Kre . . . to SAS we go! Keep smiling because it only makes you more beautiful :D

IMAPrincess: Thank you for your understanding and acceptance and you better get your cellulite of justice over the next time I'm up!!! ;)

Tigrrl: What can I say but ;)

DarkSiderSteve: the man who makes Maul look sexy [face_shocked]

Greedo and Holly: Dang! I can't put the comment about the night we slept together [face_shocked] . . . in the same room.

Sistine and Moe: So far away but so close in my heart. [face_love]

And to everyone else in the PFF, I love you.

Finally, one more. To a man who welcomed me with open arms and gave me the courage to be who I am:

J_Sat: You are fast becoming my best friend in the world. I cherish our conversations and the time you invest in me. Thank you. [face_love]

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    ?[face_plain]

you have given men options to escape my hell

But but... aw heck... I just can't do it... ;)

3. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    This is what happens when I get sentimental [face_blush]

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    :eek: Awwww Shucks! [face_blush] [face_love]

And your PM's always come at the best times... Well, except when I need oxygen, but other than that, they're always welcomed ;) [face_laugh]

5. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Speaking of one year ago today...We were all at Disneyland, and Sistine and I celebrate this day as our one year anniversary!

See me post about that here.

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    so jada...does that mean I brought out the worst in you? :p

7. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
  8. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    And how could I forget one of my best buddies! JeddleMaster!: May the finest Corellian Ale flow from the faucets of your home for the rest of your days. ;)

Also, KnightWriter: As your official henchperson, I will slay any dragon that comes knocking. ;) Just don't ban my socks! [face_laugh]

9. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    And I've only worn a tie for you as well.
    Got pics yet?

Take care sweetie.
    -D-
    ;)

10. JeddleMaster

JeddleMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Oh I see. 24 hours later and she remembers one of her best buds... sheesh... :) I see how you are... :) you're cut off now!!!

Drastic times call for drastic measures...

11. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    JeddleMaster: Would a case of Corellian Ale make up for it?? :D

And Wenchie, you rock Wenchie. I just wish we could visit more often. It's hard being the out of town girls. And, um, there is a certain item of clothing that you wore to a certain Halloween party . . . I was wondering if I could borrow that :confused: ;)

Kirana, JT and Princess_Skywalker: I know we don't get to hang out anymore but you are a fun bunch. And Princess, I still am that innocent. ;)

Talon_Squad_Leader: Kind person with kind words. And PinkSquadronLeader says "hi".

Darth_Myles: thanks for the ideas for my neighbor situation

12. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    Oh, I see how you are! Bribe me with Corellian Ale to ease your conscience.

Okay. :) That's acceptable :)

13. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    :D

Good!

[face_devil] My bribes always work [face_devil]

14. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    LJC: You hugged me when I was down and pulled the morality sword on me when I needed it.

[face_laugh] Yeah, don't you forget about it (because I did... [face_blush])

*big hug* [face_love] [face_love]

15. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Oh group hug!
    Can I kiss the monkey?

16. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    joins the group hug

-D-
    (((squeeze)))

17. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    Shhh, Jada doesn't like the word Monkey... especially if used in the context PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!!

:)

18. DarkSiderSteve

DarkSiderSteve Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2003
    Oh...well.. and all this time I thought Darth Maul was making me look sexy- not the other way around. [face_blush]

19. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!!

[Luke]NNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!![/Luke]

Hey DSS! :D

I totally forgot!

Thank you theforce.net boards for letting me spam my way to over 6,500 posts in a year! ;)

20. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    6,500 posts in a year?? Wow... how many of them were good? :) My post to quality ratio is sad. I have posted hundreds of times on the official site and I think 3 were good :)

By the way, my name at the official site is Fantomas Delirium Cordia. If anyone was curious :)

21. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    Fantomas Delirium Cordia

I just got vertigo trying to read that! [face_shocked]

22. JeddleMaster

Apr 16, 2002
    I just got vertigo trying to read that!

Ha! Then my plans for world domination have commenced...

23. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    And, um, there is a certain item of clothing that you wore to a certain Halloween party . . . I was wondering if I could borrow that

Ah yes, that was a fun night! :D Sure, you can borrow and hey, I can even get you in contact with the designer if you wish.

:D I wish we could visit more often too my friend.

24. turbo72577

turbo72577 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    I miss you and I don't even know you! SOMEONE HOLD ME!

25. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Jada, you are so the bomb. We always seem to end up being the last persons to respong to the dirty threads...ummm, the not so dirty that they get canned threads, that is. Just tell the Cellulite of Justice the next time you are up and we, being the Cellulite, the Plus Sized Pants of Truth and Lando:Intergallactic Pimp cum Gas Station Attendant (Bryan) will be where you are!!!!!!!! You taught me how to make smilies, I am forever grateful. [face_love] [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.