main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Online only RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    So Talon, is this thing still on or is it like cast aside now that the BETA is out? Cause some of us who dont have the BETA want something to do with star wars online.. some of us means me..

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    It's on, I have been crazy busy for 2 days. I promise more info soon.

3. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Hurry.....Can't.....wait.....any.....longer....must....play.....R.....P......G......uggghhhh!

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon you're playing SWG! Dont Lie! Look for Axia tonight on the Bria server on Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina

5. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Talon, did you get my PM about possibly doing a second online RPG for those on the waiting list of the first one?

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Toku, I did, but I haven't had time to answer. But I will!

Here is some official word for all of you:

The era for the online game will be the New Jedi Order.

7. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yay, official words is cool...

8. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    hmm, that was bad english

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    So... is this something that is still in planning?

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I want to GM an online only game. I can assure you that it would be a less-than-serious game, but i really want to rpg with you guys.

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    That would be fun to RPG with you, although yes, i take it it will be less than serious...

12. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Why is that? I like more-than-serious RPGs and then joke about it later. No sith-ewoks for me.

And if you think its less fun you should have been at our table last week when Axia and Petra were having a discussion about our chosen sides and I introduced her to my master. Everyone was hanging on every word!! Usually those that arent playing do their own thing waiting. It was pretty sweet actually.

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Have I been serious about anything so far? Besides, as much fun as always having a serious game is (not being sarcastic), there is just something appealing about having Jedi Hutts and the wookie who became the emperor. So to each his or her own. Its better to have the option of doing a silly game and a serious one than just having serious games.

14. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Hello all!

For some time I have had the idea of GMing an online RPG. However, I didn't care for most of the other boards I saw out there, and I didn't ever persue that.

However, after seeing the overwhelming response from all of you when Axia suggested TSS having an online game, and how the general concensus was that there should be at most 5 players when there were obviously more than that interested, I PMed Talon about having a second game for those who couldn't be in the first one.

Well, he never replied to me, and the first game never got started. So, it has been almost three weeks, and still having received no response, I'm doing it anyway (sorry Talon, not trying to step on anyone's toes, but everyone REALLY wants to do this!).

I have obtained one of those free message boards to use as a forum for the RPG, and am finishing up a webpage to host the game on.

I don't see any reason why we can't have multiple GM's with multiple games going on. So, if Acthar wants to GM a less than serious game we could do that concurrently with the serious one I'd like to do.

I will have the site finished tonight or tomorrow, and I'll post the address when I'm done. I'd appreciate any comments anyone has! (PM me)

Note: This RPG is not necessarily assiociated with TSS (it can be with Talon's blessing), but for now I'm keeping it open.

15. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Okay, I'm finished with the page. A password is required to post on the game board, so if you want to play, email me with the user name and password you want and I'll put you guys in so you can post.

The address is: http://members.cox.net/swrpg/index.html

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Blessings upon you Toku!!!

(that was my blessing)

Sorry I never replied to you. To be honest, I kept forgetting. My real life situation is such that I am going nuts right now. Virtually my entire office is in boxes, and I am crammed into the small IT office with Cbeliech. Which is fine, he is cool, but I can't unpack as I am getting another office (conveniently next to him). That is just one of a long list of my *excuses* why at the moment I am slacking.

You guys will do great, I look forward to following along. As for my game, if there is still interest after you guys' games get going, I will still be doing it.

17. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Excellent! The name of the site will be changed to "TSS Online RPG Forum"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.